Call of Duty 4

Discussion in 'General' started by mikeymike97, Nov 9, 2007.

1. anyone have it yet?

if so. . .

what is your best time on the obstacle course?:rolleyes:

2. shits ill nasty no?

3. :mad:

I dont get my copy until christmas. (ill def have to rent it before then)

How would you compare it to Halo 3?

4. Buddy of mineing its the best game for 360 yet. Can't wait for christmas.

5. it looks real good my friend said it was amazing
    i really dislike halo 3 never liked em only bought it cus all friends bought it

6. i dont know how the game is i never made it passed the obstacle course. . .im high. . i dont know man . . .

7. Ive come to learn that in order for you to be able to fully appreciate Halo, you must have Xbox Live.. i just returned it tonight, but i had been staying up all night playing for the past 1 1/2 weeks.

8. Yeah I'm gettin it tomorrow for sure w/ Surround sound it is an amazing experience

Halo, Who? :smoke:

9. Halo Online > COD4 Online.

COD4 Campaign > Halo Campaign.

10. Can you elaborate on the Online experience?

is there a rating system? or like how does it work? compared to Halo.. also keep in mind that the population will suck for awhile until the game has been out longer.

11. just got done playing at my homies house... definitly game of the year, i'd say

12. I bought the game on Wednesday. This game absolutely owns. I would rather play cod than halo. The ranking system goes up to 55, but its way different than halo. You have certain challenges to help you rank up and the bad thing is you cant rank down. The campaign is wayy better than the halo campaign, definetly the best graphics of the year. The multiplayer is a blast and i cant stop playing it once i start.

PS. The population doesnt suck. Its no problem finding a game at 5am haha

13. i just picked it up a couple days ago, allow me to explain.

you know that feeling when you wake up after a dream...at first, and you're not sure if it was real?
    That's how COD: 4 was for me.

I give this game fucking 5 thumbs up, if i had them. Absolutely badass, You really feel that you are in combat with this game. And I've been playing FPS' since I was about 5. ( I started w/ goldeneye, then moved to PC FPS', Unreal, Mods, Q2, etc etc etc )

14. I don't know about that last statement, first night halo was released, there were 400,000+ players online.. all right after midnight. :smoke:

15. I want this, I wonder how long it will take to beat. $50 price'd online at outpost.com for PC

• Like Like x 1
  16. Is it out for PC yet?

EDIT: Thanks ice cream kid

17. COD4 is fucking sick dude. the graphics are great and it's got that intense COD style, better than ever.

18. haha yeah dude i made a similar post like 2 days ago. the game is fucking sick. i actually beat the game but i was high when the credts came on and i missed the epilogue mission that takes place after the credits. i havnt touched halo3 since this game came out. i love halo 3 but like earlier posters have said the sounds, the weapons, the enemies, the missions-insane.:smoking:

19. Picked it up earlier tonight and it is great Really submerges you in the game. Lots of audio, good teamwork based missions

LOVE the nightvision

Wish the Campaign was more indepth, and longer, but who cares

Enemys aren't necesarry "tough" depending on the difficulty but it's in their sheer numbers is where they find strength

Gotta get used to all the controls though and the multi is tight as hell too

20. We should start a grasscity clan. Tag "GC"?