Call Me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by metalmikie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Smokey.

Now im the type of guy that usually jus likes goin thru the forums, seein all the threads, and post everyone puts, but never been the one to put anythin down. im like the sit back and observe kinda guy kickin back packin a bowl see what people gotta say bout shiit:smoking:. well anyways after a while of being stupid i finally sat down and at least introduce myself to this forum cause obvioulsy i smoke a lot of weed. Hence the name. But most like anyone i started wit streezi and smoked my way to dank lol:p. Now havin a daily dose of medical cause of insomia:devious:.

Yeaa so they call me Smokey been smokin for a good 6 years. Still young, but age aint nuthin but a number. Stay fresh but got that wisdom of an OG :cool: haha. Southern Cali is where its at. The City Of Angeles Born and Raised. But residin some place right now. A bong:bongin: over blunt:smoke: kinda guy, idk jus my prefrence. Idk vapes are nice too... Dank is what i smoke pretty much, but wasnt easy comin up. I had my share fares of "Shiit wanna jus get sum streezi den?" Me: "Fuck it". Dont own any pieces myself. Kinda stopped after i broke the second bong. Then it was kinda like, Buy a bong < Get weed and jus use homemade bong. Believe it or not I havent tried hash. Idk like Im too lazy to make it or even bother lookin for some. After a certain pair of people move out, I am plannin to grow, been readin up on it here, learnin a lot, thx for those:gc_rocks:.

Well i dont wanna make this thing too long :rolleyes: but yeaa Dey call me Smokey and I jus thought Id introduce myself:wave:

yes I kno I used a lot of emothion things, Faded as Fuck writin this and they express it well haha