Call me when this site turns back in GRASScity

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. That was one of the funniest things I'd ever heard but now it's so overrused in this forum :(

I wonder if there are anti-marijuana forums and I wonder what they talk about...

"Hey guys I'm new here and I think Anslinger is god. I completely agree that jazz and swing music are the devils work that came about through marijuana use, that it makes white women seek relations with colored men and that if you smoke only one marihauna ciggarette you're liable to kill your brother. Yellow journalism isn't propaganda at all and I'm not an idiot."

"Thanks for stating the obvious, use the fucking search engine."

I doubt that made sense to anyone but it doesn't matter while I have my little blunt buddy here.

2. Watch Requiem for a Dream and make sure you down just a normal bottle.

(Don't really down the cough medicine please. For your sake and mine.)

3. Don't rag on robo-tripping, it's all some people have :p

I can forgive you only because we're Hendrix sig quote buddies...

4. the thing is, if there were enough interesting threads, people would post in those, nothing catches peoples eyes anymore.

5. rec forums has plenty of weed.i dont go there cause all they do is show pics of weed and talk about glass. i dont like bongs.

6. every month or 2 people bitch about how GC is boring and doesnt have any good threads

it happens, its not "excitementextravaganzacity" its grasscity, a buncha boring stoners talkin about boring weed and other boring shit, peoples lives arent always a fucking adventure

7. Yadadaimean. I feel ya man.

8. I've got to agree with you, waffle. This site is definitely different then when I first joined. I'd be on it for over an hour clicking on 6-7 front page threads on each forum, now i'm lucky to find 2 or 3.

9. can anyone tell me what strain this is?

[​IMG]

10. #31 hendrix, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    then what do you think you should do...? thats right, make more interesting and informative threads!
    maybe after you've been here enough to have a few thousand posts, and see the same topics discussed over and over again, you just get more bored and make a thread about how this website isnt as fun as it used to be?

oh and im pretty sure that the "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace" quote is actually by sri chinmoy kumar ghose

11. i am more bothered by all the stupid ?'s asked on here rather then threads like dare to post your pic and at the end of hte day its an internet forum take a week off enjoy reality and come back you`ll feel a lot better

12. I basically rarely come here because of its whole myspace thingy. Idk why, but it just gets to me.
    And there are ALOT of useless threads out there that I don't even want to read/reply to them.

13. the only thing that gets to me is if i miss a couple of days of gc and when i come visit, EVERYTHING IS CHANGED. new people. new threads. EVERYTHING. can't find nothing. i feel like a stranger. and i feel like.. most people aren't here for the weed, but to act like they have no common sense or try to show someone up by using "big vocabulary". that -- annoys me.

but everything else.. is fine!

14. bunch of glass haters on this site lately to. needs to get cleaneeedd

15. Never understood the whole, "Glass Hate".

The fuck, man?

16. Alright, cool.

Check out my new pic

[​IMG]

17. Now allow me to quote your post and not remove the picture, even thought it's shown in the post directly above mine.

Because we all know everyone loves to see the same picture quoted over and over again on the same page.

Right? Right?

*coughs at the picture thread*

18. So... what r u listeng 2 rite now

19. waffles man i completely agree. i dont know about being like myspace, dont have one. but the useless, waste of my time threads on every sub forum. fuck.

i was thinking of recommending like a members only section. like a vip sub forum. but never came around to mentioning it because it would be too much debate over who deserves to be in their. ect.

and also if its post count that get you in then theres always spammers, if its rep that get you in then theres rep abuse. and if its just mods, but each can invite like 6 people. i dont know. this was never really thought out that much.

even if it was just like vip grasscity sub forum it could easily turn it do just as much argue as it is in the entire forum. tho if it was vip it would be full with other mature members. i dont know. like i said i never really thought it out that far just a little idea in the back of my mind every time i read a identical thread by a different person at least every other time visiting grass city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.