Call me weird but

Discussion in 'General' started by LovingTree, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Joints and blunts seem to get me higher than bong rips SOMETIMES.

Weird, even though bongs are supposed to pack a lot of the THC... anyone ever have the same experience?

2. If I took the same amount of weed and smoked it from a bong and a blunt, I'd be higher from the bong. With a bong, you get all of the smoke with none of it wasted. That's not what happens with a blunt.

3. Yeah, if I had the same amount and smoke it all in the same time both from Bong and Blunt/J than I'll definitely be higher from the bong rips. But the thing with me and bongs is, I end up getting a good high going and setting it down for a while, whereas the blunts still burning and I keep hitting it. ;)

4. Only weird people such as yourself have this experience.

5. Weird, man.

6. OP was happily high when he made this thread...

all arguments dismissed.

7. I must be one 'o them weirdos, cuz bong rips don't get me as high as joints.

Actually, I should say that I don't stay high as long after a bong sesh, as I do after I smoke a joint.

8. Maybe the water from your bong filters out some of the THC? And this wouldn't happen w a joint or blunt?

9. That's what I've been told.

10. #11 IwasA.Smurf, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2010
    definitely not... THC is far from water soluble. Maybe if you used cooking oil in your bong :rolleyes:
    The power of the mind and suggestion is a powerful entity.

11. Very little THC is actually filtered out, it's minute but it happens.

12. Blunts definitely get me more ripped then bongs, but joints not soo much.

13. well thank goodness bc i love my bubbler :)