Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Call for "glass"?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by neongreen, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hey everyone,

So I was at a head shop recently to buy a new piece and there was a sign posted to call this number to be let in to buy glass. It also mentioned that he was willing to sell glass at late hours and that he'd make deliveries. It was a pretty sketchy place and the guy was clearly high when he sold me this bong. Were those signs strong allusions to the fact that he'd be willing to sell me something that wasn't on display?

2. Never hurts to ask, snice he was "clearly" high. Just be careful.

3. So here's an update. I went in this weekend at like 10:30 PM and I was the only one in the store. Here's how the conversation went:

Me: Hey man, I was in here last week to buy a piece, and I had a question for you. Please let me know if this is crossing the line, but I'm new to town and don't know many people, do you know where I could get hooked up?

Him: Get the fuck out of my shop. (turns red, eyes bulge out, stands up)

Me: Okay. (as I'm leaving) Sorry to bother you!

Him: (super pissed) You gotta be fucking kidding me! You come in here just to be a fucking dumbass! (following me out the door as I'm walking away) Everyone look at that dumbass!

Needless to say, it was a pretty scary experience as this guy went from totally subdued to fucking pissed in about five seconds. He was kind of a frightening-looking man and getting followed out by him screaming and cussing his brains out at me was certainly one of the scariest experiences I've had in a long time. I also didn't expect such a violent reaction because he had signs all outside with a phone number and message saying that he'd deliver "glass" at any hour or by appointment, and because I tried to phrase my question delicately.

My advise to anyone who is new to town and needs a hookup: don't ask at a head shop.

4. well dude that was a pretty dumb ass thing to do. i really cant believe you actually asked him at his shop if he knew of a hook up. seriously man, besides that if he said yes he could lose everything, why would you go up to someone you dont know and straight up ask for a hook up. that really isnt smart thinking man.

get to know ppl before you ask stuff like that, and dont be so straight to it like that, its not chill at all man.

5. its probably cause head shops....they are only selling "tobacco" smoking products, your not allowed to mention weed or anything close to it -i.e bongs- in the shop. EVER

6. wow bad more dude....better to hit up people leaving the shop and such

7. DUH!!!
    If I were you I woulda called the number and just been like "so how much does this glass cost, and how do I buy it by phone? Is it by weight?" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better idea. You really are a dumb ass.

8. It absolutely was a dumb thing to do - I had just read some other threads on this forum where, in some cases, the head shop owners were cool and didn't really care. Kinda viewed it as one of those "better to try and fail then not to try at all" moments.

9. #9 Stoopid Toker, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Dude, they ALL have cameras with audio and the government CAN look at that shit whenever they want. He doesnt want to risk his store to sell you weed.

If it was a delivery, it would have been okay, but i doubt someone would do it like that, then a cop could call him to his house and just see if he brings weed, lol.

EDIT: yea, some are chill though. I asked about some super blunt wrapper and the clerk was just like man i got one last 420 and it fit about 20 grams in it.

I was sorta shocked lol. And i was buying it on 420 and a friend was getting a bong, cause of you know, the 4/20 discount... lol

10. Haha the place by me was having that too!

11. i think almost every headshop had a 420 discount day.

12. wow you're obviously new to this culture, NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER mention anything about weed in a head shop. To even fathom that the shop has anything to do with actual weed will pretty much end his life. Lesson learned, unfortunately it cost you admittance to your local head shop.

13. That was really dumb. If the dude sold heavy weight and thought you were a snitch, you might be swimming with the fishes right now.

14. Most all headshops will toss you on your ass quicker than a ______ insert joke here. You can NEVER EVER EVER EVER MENTION UNLAWFUL substances in them. they skirt the law as it is, and you were lucky not to be thrown out forcefully and banned for life. That wqas a really dumb newb move. he had every right to toss you on your ear.

15. Dude, how are you gonna come on here and be more stealth about it than actually in the store?

16. Wrong.

Yeah, I would never have done that, but I guess it could have worked out well.... Just ask people leaving.