Call 911 while high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Eight Sizzler, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys I was wondering if any of you had to ever call 911 while being high.

I had to jus now on my way home to report a drunk driver. Guy was all over an jus kept hitting the breaks randomly for no reason. It was pretty hard for me to read the license plate and to give all this info right away while driving.

I personally found it ironic.

2. Yeah, one time I had just finished a blunt when this guy (probably drunk) ran a red light in his truck and took out a dude on a motorcycle. The dude on the motorcycle went flying a few yards. I called 911 and pulled over, helped the guy up, gave a witness statement, etc.

3. HAHA Aparrently marijuana plants are bad for kids because of the condensation WTF

4. ??? So does that mean I'm probably half dead since my mom loved to grow plants in our living room? They all condensate, right?

5. yea haha, once i had just taken a fatty skillet rip and i left my house to go to the store really quick, it was still pretty early in the AM. And im driving along down an empty road near some nice neighborhoods and i see a fuckimng hot air balloon landing on someones roof.... It was landing on the west facing slope of the roof, which sloped RIGHT down into some power lines. They were in a struggle to keep it from hitting the roof and sliding down into the lines, so i called the 911 and told them they need to get a fucking fire truck with a ladder out here ASAP to get these people out of the balloon....

they couldnt actually get out, because they were hovering about 5 feet above the roof, and jumping would be a one way ticket to falling off the roof, and if they landed and got out, it falls into the power lines.... so i parked and ran up to the house and woke them all up incase it hit the lines and the house went up in flames or something and i was surprised they werent already awake from the yelling up above them....

fire dept came, used the ladder to move the balloon over somehow and safely landed it in the road.... then the people in the house had me and the balloon riders inside for some bacon lol...it was intense

6. I was going to call on a drunk driver once. It was an old man swerving all over riding over the median in the road. That is incredibly dangerous to everyone and I'd hate to see that guy drive down the road and kill some mother and her child. I chose not to call and saw him asleep in his car at a QuikCheck parking lot a bit later on. His car was messed up.

You did a good thing. A friend of mine called one time because he was walking and saw a guy about to jump off a bridge. He said he had a quarter in his pocket and was there talking to the cops. He isn't so smart.

7. Woah that would definitely be ironic; the safer stoner reporting the cops about a drunk who nearly killed himself.

8. Me and my friend were driving down a back rode one day, both high. We saw a Jeep flipped over, on it's top in the middle of the road. We saw a guy standing outside, so we figured it was alright. We turned around, didn't call the cops. Couple weeks later, I found out that it was a guy I went to school with

9. #10 Eight Sizzler, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha wow the dad must of been mind fucked about the whole situation.

10. I walked into a police station high one morning. I was trying to get to the building to gt my work ID... It was next door to the station. Hahaha I turned around and got the fuck outta there. Turned around and saw the right building across the parking lot.

11. ohh god i have quite a long story about this...

In ninth grade i had just started blazing and one night i had a few of my buddies over and we were hotboxing my closet. Now for the past 2 years before this my parents had been going through a really rough divorce and i lived with my father after my mother moved out, and i chose not to speak with her. Now after blazing for about an hour in my room we were nice and high until one of my friends decided to be a douche and say he wasn't high at all, which killed all of our buzzes, so we decided to go get some more bud. We called up this kid i knew who dealed and went to go meet him a few blocks away, it was about 15 minutes there and back.

Now we get back to my house and the first thing i notice is my moms car is in the driveway, which immediately freaks me out because i was high as shit and paranoid at the time, but i figure shes there for some bullshit reason, the thing that REALLY set off alarms, is that my side door is open, and ALL the lights are on in my house. We search through all the house at this point and find no one, but we were sufficiently paranoid and freaked out at this point, so i called my dad and told him what happened. So i call him and he tells me to call the cops, and now i was like "fuck, i can't just not call the cops now" so our retarded 9th grade stoner selves, are trying to think of how the fuck we're going to do this. we had about an 8th on us and a dutch, we hid the dutch in some random place in the garage.

For the weed however we thought "what if they bring dogs and they smell it??" so since i had recently watched some tv show that said a good spot to hide your weed if canines are searching is in packages of meat, as cops think they're going after the food. so i decide to stuff this 8th into about a pound of sliced ham.

We call the cops, and we're expecting maybe 1 or 2 to come by, check up on the house, maybe search around a bit and get a statement from us. But then 1 cop car with 2 cops comes, then another, then another, then another, then an unmarked car with 2 plain clothes officers come. So at this point there is 10 cops searching throughout my entire house, which by the way still REEKS like pot, me and my 2 friends are clearly stoned, and unknown to me, before the cops got there one of my idiot friends had been playing with my airsoft gun, Which was a full metal Micro Uzi with the orange cap removed, pretty much looked exactly like the real thing, and had LEFT IT ON MY FATHERS BED. One cop noticed this and his hand instantly went to his gun and i was just like "ITS AN AIRSOFT GUN IM SORRY CALM DOWN" he picks it up and as he walks out of my fathers room all the other cops see it and then their hands drop to their guns before the other cop tells them its a bb gun.

So after about a half hour of these cops searching all throughout my house and property they decide to pack it up, and before they leave one of them turns to me and says "Next time you smoke think about opening a window"

Oh the dumb shit we do when we are young.

12. #13 Eight Sizzler, Jul 14, 2011
    Holy shit hahaha I would be sitting bricks if I were in this position.

So did your mom basically break in or what?

13. Ive called 911 blasted twice. Once i was driving home from dropping my gf off and there was a guy stopped at a green light. He tried to make a left turn and drove up on the sidewalk. I followed him for maybe 2 minutes and he was driving about 25km/h swerving all over the road. Called the police, gave them a very shitty car description, but i got the plate number, and the street he was on. He pulled into a parking lot, turned around and then i watched him get pulled over.

The second time i was sitting on my front step enjoying a bowl, and some drunk guy was standing infront of my house screaming as loud as he could. I ignored it and went inside, and he didnt stop. I called the cops, and went back outside to have another bowl. The guy saw the cop lights and tried to run into the bush. He tripped or staggered and fell over. The cops brought him out of the bush, it was quite the entertainment.

14. Oh, turned out she just came to drop off her car because it was leased under my dads name and she got a new one. She might have like gone inside to look around, but in hindsight i think we were just retarded and left the door open :eek:

15. #16 Eight Sizzler, Jul 14, 2011
    Pure entertainment to its fullest I bet. Sounds funny just sitting their smoking a bowl while watching a guy get arrested because of something legal.

16. #17 Eight Sizzler, Jul 14, 2011
    Haha sounds like something I would do in my early days as well. Those days are the best I feel.

17. This reminds me of an old 911 call

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU&feature=related]‪Police Officer steals Marijuana.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]