Californians - SIGN THIS and SEND IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Saul Silver, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Where's all the activism at?

Between AB390, initiative 09-022(CCI petition), and initiative 09-024(taxcannabis2010 petition)most folks are probably thinking "Which one do I fucking sign?" No heavy hitters (MPP, NORML) are throwing there support behind the current initiatives. They're looking at 2012 betting on bigger voter turnouts due to the presidental election cycle. So it's all grassroots for the initiatives, no nutes. You got CCI basically running a smear campaign on Taxcannabis2010. Most of CCI claims against Taxcannabis are false. Makes you wonder why they're taking that route. And they're off to a horrible start. They have no money. And they haven't been recieving any media attention what so ever.

Taxcannabis on the other hand has money. Richard Lee is throwing 1 million into the petition effort and has been receiving loads of media attention. It seems to me this initiative(09-0024) has the best chance at actually making it on the ballot.

So if you're a registered voter in California and a person from CCI asks you to sign. Sign it. :smoking:If a person from Taxcannabis asks you to sign. Sign it.:smoking: And we'll still keep our fingers crossed for AB390. Even though I doubt this.

2. Really? What the fuck. Why are they smearing each other?

But I agree. SIGN BOTH.

:smoking: