California Used To Be The Marijuana Capital Of The World

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Old School Smoker, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Well see How it goes in the next couple years, i wouldnt doubt if that place turns into a second cali. I heard every one and their mama is.moving to colorado for the "grow scene" now. Lol. Iv heard that one before.

2. Lol. People have been saying that about Cali for years now. It will never pass ca because it will never produce as much as ca legal or not m

3. Very true, it will not beat CA in terms of production.

4. Yep. So I don't even get what the post was getting at. Because people want to move there to grow. They got about 20 years of catching up to do if they want to be anywhere close to ca

5. And I mean look at the plants you guys are growing? Fucking huge, I'm willing to bet that CO couldn't even touch like 5 CA counties combined let alone the whole state.

6. I know, what i meant is everyone is gunna rush to CO to get rich...just like everyone moving to cali in early 2000s....well see if the CO ppl fuck it up for themselves or not...but no state is gunna touch us as far as production wise...we put MMJ on the map.

7. There won't be a market like there is now for it. Once the large scale coperations comes in there will be no market to sell it. Growing will be for personal only really.

8. #9 Sgtstadanko707, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2013
    Shit we are small time here. Go check the international canagraphic website. There is a nor cal section. There is a guy on there with 30 800gal smart pots. He had them under 1k street lights since march. They are monsters now. I can only imagine in a few more mo

You don't hear about to many legal 100+ plant grows in co ( not saying there are none) but I know about 20 different grows all within 20 miles of me that are over 100 plants easy.

9. Thanks for that man. I have to go check that out lol. That sounds crazy. God damn California guys growing monsters lol

10. There won't be a market like there is now for it. Once the large scale coperations comes in there will be no market to sell it. Growing will be for personal only really.
    </blockquote>
    That sucks for all the ppl trying to make the big move over there for that reason. Well at least they can grow and not be hassled.

11. I cant wait till i get in the outdoor game end of this year. Can you say all year long light dep? ;) lmao.

12. Yep. Most are kids thinking that its some new green rush or something. Just look at some if the threads and post on here. Kids with no jobs no work exsperience and no money. Yeah. That will help the economy a ton because at least they will buy weed.

13. Could you by any chance PM me the link to that? Thanks.

14. I tried that to much work. I do outdoor during the summer and indoor during the winter. Getting up every morning at 6 to take the cover off gets old fast. Then to have to drop everything to make sure I was back at 6pm to put the cover back on.

15. Most of them aren't even 21 lol so it's not like the law will even help them. People here the word legal and get all excited. If you want to move for Cannabis, okay as long as you're going to be a contributing member to that society. None of these guys rushing to CO even have that in my mind though, just weed.

16. https://www.icmag.com/modules/Jig/index.php

This is where I went when GC went down. Check out the outdoor section. There are some real big dogs on there.

17. Yep. It's actually pretty sad to see half the shit they post on here. 99% of their life's revolve around weed. Well mine does to but that is because its my job

18. You lucky bastard. :laughing:

19. <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Luc1fER" data-time="1370710294">I cant wait till i get in the outdoor game end of this year. Can you say all year long light dep? ;) lmao.
    </blockquote>

I tried that to much work. I do outdoor during the summer and indoor during the winter. Getting up every morning at 6 to take the cover off gets old fast. Then to have to drop everything to make sure I was back at 6pm to put the cover back on.
    </blockquote>
    Iv heard it takes some dedication for light d, but i might give a try. Im usually a quality guy over quanity. Hearing from locals getting Light d tickets for almst as much as indoor. :eek:

But OD for summer , indo for winter was my plan as Well. Socal scene is dieing over, i just wanna be away from the fuckin ghetto. LOL.