California really did pave the way for the rest of us

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by zmessengerz, Aug 28, 2016.

1. #1 zmessengerz, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Not really and in fact things are even more messed up now. In 1996 California passed the first MMJ law because they figured they had to do something and it was a step towards all that they could do.

Soon after we're told that if 25 states pass MMJ laws that it would make Federal prohibition null and void. Well that will never happen so that was a lie because the FEDS will never ever give up prohibition that's why.

In 1999 we were told to Overgrow the Government so that's what we did but 20 years later we are still overgrowing the government.

Now my state (PA) finally gets MMJ and it's all a farce. Politicians and lawmakers got their hands on it and twisted it to suit their needs. They even wrote some ethics act only to violate it by having an out of state Florida company come in. They now are setting up some corporate gov't owned shops while continuing to throw home growers in jail and smokers on probation and they will never give this up.

Not only that the police officers still enforce marijuana prohibition as if it's 1968 and they will never give it up. It's like a bad version of the Ray Bradbury novel, Fahrenheit 451 except replace books with cannabis.

I watch the news every other day in hopes that PA will smarten up and make an announcement that they have givin up on marijuana prohibition since it's now up to the states to do the right thing. The right thing would be to allow us to grow as many plants as we want and sell at farmers markets for a small permit fee and also never allow cops to be involved with weed again unless there was a robbery or sale to a minor. But this state is so infested with politicians, lawmakers, keystone cops, bad judges and close minded and also greedy people that they can never ever do the right thing.

What a sad state of affairs it is.

Also I do know that they will never ever fix any of this and this is just one of the reasons why the Extinction Level Event is on the way.

Greed and a desire for riches are traps that bring ruin and destruction
    sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor

• Like Like x 2