Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California or Colorado?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OGKushBurner, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Which place do u think is better in terms of marijuana related issues?
    Although colorado is now "legal" i feel like california pretty much is legal. Most cops where i live dont care if you smoke unless they harass and the medical shit here is bomb diggity lol
    But colorado is legal and you do not have to worry about watching your back and kind of sucks to pay tax if there is

2. Well you can grow your own weed in Colorado and not have to worry so it's probably cheaper to do that... If you are talking about moving to one of them Colorado is a lot different then the Cali life depending on where you go I was at a small mountain town and everything was peaceful and calm but I did miss the city

3. If you like sun and dank=CA
    If you like the cold and dank=CO

honestly, both these places have great resources for dank so id say they're tied.

4. i'm moving out to NorCal in august, but it's been a huge debate over Colorado or California. both of them have nice cannabis laws, both have awesome scenery. Only reason i'm choosing Cali over Colorado is because of the variety of terrains. I can drive east and chill in the mountains or desert, drive west and chill on the Pacific coast. Plus up in Humboldt it's peaceful as fuck there, so quiet, chill ass people, and gusts of dank smells with every breeze :)

5. NorCal? Never been there but u could never go wrong w SoCal

6. i've never been any further south than SanFran. big cities aren't my thing, and just from my perspective it seems SoCal is pretty much almost all big cities haha. like i said i've never been down south but i love the whole area up north. can't go wrong with the redwoods!

7. Fucking California. Love that motherfucking place. Pumped to go back some day.

8. Blood-boiling hatred for cold accumulates in this hellhole, so I know I'd choose California any day! ;)

9. Ha i know i feel lucky and pretty honored to live in a place like this fuck hawaii id rather be here till i die

10. yep definitely california.

seriously this. we have everything. including dank. we have the mountains, amusement parks, concerts/shows constantly, malls everywhere, the desert, the river, and of course our beaches.. not like ny where there's simply just too many people, but everythings pretty close.

11. Eh, I can't live there, but I don't mind a visit here and there.

East is my home. :love:

12. Colorado for sure, just take vacations to cali in the summer or whenever

13. Cali is great, no doubt.
    But Colorado looks really chill to me (i've never been there though)

14. Yup its warm and windy here in Norcal I'm not a fan of the cold

15. This month the California Supreme Court will be ruling on a case that will be a landmark decision; "Whether cities can ban the store front of collectives and dispensaries.

I think I would wait for that decision. If they can ban them, then prices will be stellar, for a marijuana business, of sorts. It will be mostly delivery and like the black market, if cities can ban.

I love California. In So Cali, you can go from the snow to the warm beach in 90 minutes or less. Or from Los Angeles to Palm Springs in 2 hours or so. Nothing like it here.

You can be in the big city and, if you know where things are, get to the country in 60 minutes or less!

In northern California, there are more forests and trees..plus, it is much colder! I have been all over this state in 60 years, never leaving. Got tired of the snow, so, I moved! No snow and much happier.

The case is: Riverside VS. The Inland Empire Health and Wellness Center.

http://www.gmsr.com/writing/scw-S198638-pfr.pdf

The counties of Riverside and San Bernardino have banned growing freely outdoors. We can, however, grow in a greenhouse, outside; Provided there is a lock to the house.

Many grow outside without problems. Not acres, very small personal grows.

16. Colorado does not grow 10-20 foot trees every year. California in my opinion. Especially the emerald triangle... o rnorthern california in general. It's basically legal. Every one has massive gardens.

17. Naw fuck that, SoCal is too ghetto. I'm sick of tweakers asking me for cigarettes when I'm on my front porch, stealing my recyclables, ashtrays, anyone's cigs that were left out, pretty much anything that isn't nailed down. That and everyone wants to call their weed "purp", and they'll freezer package that shit to make it purple. Not to mention the dumb fucks who'll hand you a blunt and tell you it might taste like tussin, I don't want any part of that stupidity. Hearin gunshots every month, can't walk anywhere without at least a knife, constantly dealing with undereducated punks who seem to have little more identity and intellect than is necessary to say "I bang crip/norte/seranio/what-the-fuck-ever my nigra".

Of course I've got my bias towards the forests and where there are typically people who lean more my way politically and philosophically.

18. I live in nor cal all my life .. Aint nothin like cali..

Colorado u can try...

19. California sunshine puffin on some Cali OG Kush :cool: