California man shot in face by alleged burglar sued for shooting back

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 26, 2012.

1. That is my sig because "think for yourself" stands for free market and "question authority" means to keep the government of the free market.

2. In such a positive and compassionate cultural context to boot. It's weird how sharing is only a virtue for the first ten years of life in America...

3. Yet the communist governments control their people, decide who gets what, and keep every one quiet. That makes sense.

4. It's fine, everyone seems to do it.

True communism is much closer to anarchism. But much like true free market capitalism, true communism hasn't actually been implemented in modern society, so people often have misconceptions about both.

I'm not a fan of Marxism though. I'm a minarchist/agorist.

5. So what? Maybe he thought for himself and made that decision.

6. Seriously what's in the shipping container. Still NEED to know.

7. It's just that Republicanism, historically being what i would only call an authority figure, seems to directly oppose those words. Just pointing out an oddity, here. Which harms no one, so what, indeed?

8. Also historically democrats were a group of white southerners who didn't want the slaves freed. Now it's the other way around. But anyway, there is going to be an authoritative figure no matter what so why not pick the one that's not completely fucked in the head.

9. "I said fuck you, pow pow pow pow!"
    DAMN straight! I can't believe at all that piece of shit tried to beg for mercy after he broke into someone else's home and shot him while trying to steal his property! What a fucking pussy! You should always expect retaliation when you're in someone else's home with a gun!! I'm glad he didn't die, now he gets to have sperm pumped up his ass for the rest of his life! Fuck thieves!

10. Lesson learned.

If someone breaks into your home, make sure you kill them so they can't sue you.

11. True communists will tell you that the revolution failed. They transitioned from totalitarianism to totalitarianism in drag.

12. You know what, man? You know your history I can tell you that. I guess I'll start reading up on that. I see what you're saying. They had a totalitarian government, they tried to revolutionize into Marxism while still being totalitarian (which is a contradiction), and it failed because its not true communism so it didn't work. But communism can only happen in a totalitarian government because no one would want it except the dictator.

13. That is a good choice. Choose the one that is not fucked in the head. I'd follow that advice any day.

14. I didn't say that. I said that isn't COMPLETELY fucked in the head. Every politician these days are fucked in the head but I was saying atleast pick one with the most sense (republican)

15. Don't feel so bad, James... Growing up in NYC all the little fuckin' monkey fucks used to terrorize the school, and practically get special treatment for being so bad. Like they were so bad, that they crossed the line of punishment and just got treated how they wanted to and appeased instead of being reprimanded and punished like all the white kids would get.

16. That's so racist for the administrators to do that. What'd they think? Just because they're black that they HAVE to act this way? The black people I hang out with hate those type of black people. I had one black buddy of mine tell me that my neighbors "aren't black, they're *****s".

17. By definition communism is, among other things, a stateless society. It cannot be totalitarian. Marx theorizes that this can only be achieved by transitioning from capitalism and eventually leading to communism. But it cannot directly transition, it can't work. This is where the Soviets failed. The revolution was dead quickly after it began. The problem is authoritarians love to have money and power.

Once the masses realize that authoritarian regimes aren't good, they will take power. Just because we have elections every once in a while does not mean where aren't an as bad as a regime with the likes of single-party states.

People eventually will break the stranglehold that the Republicrats have on this country. In my lifetime I hope.

You'll never catch me voting for a republican or democrat ever.

18. That's hilarious! Hmmmmmm pick the one with the most cents ok, ok let's see here. This one is just a bit fucked in the head it seems, might be sociopathic, thinks he can talk to dogs, a little whacky, but check out those cents... man that adds up to some serious dollars!!! Here's my guy!!!

If i'm not being clear enough, what i am saying is fuck republicans, fuck democrats, and fuck power. They are all self righteous institutions anyways. I'll not be going out of my way to defend the puppet who acts nicer than the other one.