California Loc, Bored in Texas!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Pillowpants, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Hey all!

I thought I would make a post and introduce my self on the board since I have been lurking for some time..

Anywayss I'm from California (miss it dearly) but as of right now I am living in Texas doing a internship. Working on a film that Richard Linklater is directing (Dazed and Confused, Slacker, School of Rock) and I'm enjoying it but the 420 situation is a little sketchy out here, so its been awhile since I have blazed it plus no connections out here :mad:

I listen to a lot of hip hop, mostly People Under the Stairs, Curren$y, Wiz Khalifa (TGOD), Common, Jdilla, Gangstarr, and many more. I drive an E36 M3 and I fucking loveeeee it

Wall of text nuff said

2. Welcome to GC:wave::smoke:

Cali's waitin' for ya:smoke:

3. I was born and raised in Los Angeles Cali myself and I recently moved out to Houston Texas... not many people sell the high quality weed around here because everyone is broke and can only afford reggie.

4. Yeah I know how you feel, I have a guy back home who ships it across the US (mostly NY and other places) and has never been busted super trustful guy but I'm not sure how Texas would feel about that.:D

5. welcome! i just moved out here myself so i know how you feel with the no connections thing. i like your choice of music, jdilla and common never get old for me and acid raindrops by POTS is one of my all time favorite songs.

6. when the stress invades my brain mary janes the only thing that makes my pain stop