California dispensaries selling unlicensed untested products at licensed shops?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dabs710, Nov 24, 2018.

1. I'm seeing this everywhere how are they getting away with this?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. They're experimenting on you. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I have never smoked any weed that has been tested.
    When did weed smokers become such pussies

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Like back in the day I was just happy to not get schwag smuggled out of Mexico in an ass. Still not in a legal or med state so seeing people complain about testing grinds my gears. Then again I'm just grumpy because I want legal bud and I'm not close to it at all. I fear people like me raised on black market bud will eventually clash with people raised around legal bud in a few years over dumb shit like this lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. i don't buy it i'm just wondering how these shops are getting away with it legally speaking but they're snitching on unlicensed operations all the time.

6. #6 dabs710, Nov 25, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    it's not about being a pussy when you're being poisoned by most of the weed sold that's why i don't smoke anything but the stuff i grow anymore. i used to get sick off weed but that is now a forgotten past.

lot easier to sell your stuff for higher prices and pay a small fee for a lab test that shows you're clean and have everyone pay more money anyways.

i think this is why indoor growers complain they can't sell more than 1.5 - 2k / unit lately.

poison buds. can't call it medicine.

this is actually one of the things i like about this over-regulated legalization is people who spray garbage can't sell legally and their bud is significantly devalued.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Spraying weed with shit like Eagle 20, PGRs (including untested ones), Forbid, and Avid is like playing a video game and cheating. I can grow thousands of ornamental weed plants all day and lose nothing. I guess some people like EZ low-tier mode, so they get the EZ low-tier moniez. Suit yourself.

Consuming that shit is for custie guinea pigs who absolutely don't give a shit about their health and getting sick.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have smoked pot since 1976 everyday, I have smoked parquet weed, moldy ass shit from Mexico and everything in between, when I grew outdoors I would cover the hole plant and buds in seven dust to keep bugs away. And I have never got sick smoking weed, you have more of a chance getti g sick eating lettuce than smoking weed. One thing i have learned over the years is that weed is not medicine, and it is not for everyone, it is a drug that you smoke to get high

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I felt this way in 1976 myself.
    But in 2018 weed is my medicine. The difference in my case is that I am not combining it with prescriptions from doctors which destroys the immune system. People with compromised immune systems don't react well to smoking or digesting poison.

In our country, you cannot currently find Rogain lettuce in the stores. It has all been removed because people are getting sick, and even dying.
    There is an entire valley in California, been dubbed "agricultural capital of the world" recently disallowed legal cannabis farms because the ground is so contaminated from agricultural practices while growing our food.
    I have no problem with testing what sick people intend to use as medicine. I'm actually uncomfortable using any cannabis I didn't grow myself. My biggest issue is the overtaxation and everybody wanting to get their hand in the kitty.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I'm not seeing that whatsoever. They removed all those products in all the clubs I visit and that why what is available cost so damn much now, cause supply went down due to the regulations.

11. So just because you are not getting sick from your nasty chemicals, that makes it safe? Cmon, surely you are smarter than that? Who knows what is going on in your body over time. I take it you are one of the many who think round up is safe? :love-m3j:

And while Cannabis is not the magical plant that removes all ailments, there are many people who do use it as a supplemental medication not to just "get high"

I think the only thing in your post is even remotely true is that Cannabis is not for everyone ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. You or no One else can show me anyone that has gotten sick off of bad weed, maybe because They can't handle weed bud not because the weed was bad. And smoking weed is not a medicine it cures nothing. And round up is perfectly safe used properly I use it regularly

13. Dude, cough syrup doesn't cure anything. Neither does vicodin. Or aspirin. Or novocain. I have used mud from the ground on a bee sting for instant pain relief. Must one endure radiation to call something medicine?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Roundup safe? LOL

I don't know what to tell you, enjoy your chemicals? Not trying to be a dick or anything but- I sure hope people do not follow in your footsteps. :)

Why does something HAVE to cure anything to be considered medicine? Something that relieves symptoms is... (Nevermind this is pointless lol cheers)

• Like Like x 2
  15. that's funny because i just tried some untested oil yesterday and have stomach problems for the rest of the day. keep smoking poison, the science is already there it's bad. i find most people who don't complain as much don't smoke as much weed, but the second you get people who try to do things like eat a gram of RSO a day, those people are always "feeling sick off weed" but can't figure out why. One of my clients who buys off me switched entirely for that reason.

Did you guys know it is ILLEGAL to spray tobacco products with Eagle 20, and NONE of your fruits and vegetables are ever sprayed with Abamectin (a fucking neurotoxin), Forbid F4, Floramite, or PGRs (bad for your liver and cancerous)? If they did they would get sued into the dirt. You have to wear a fucking fumigation mask / suit spraying that shit into a plant that literally sucks everything up and you're burning it at 400 - 500F+.

Don't kid yourself.

16. PM me and I'll show you some clubs haha.

17. Smoke enough pesticide laden pot and you'll never need to be tested again!
    . Boy have you got that all wrong. Weed is absolutely medicine. The "high" you get from it is only a side effect of the medicine. Have you not heard of the many ways it's been helping folks? It's more effective than most medicines on the market. Just incase you want a head start on learning about it as medicine, start here: Clinical Studies and Case Reports

18. You must be young, that's all I can say.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. haha! Amen! The amount of shit ive smoked! I dread to think! haha!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Born 1961 been smoking daily since the seventies and if weed was medicine I wouldn't have all these aches and pains that I have to take ibuprofen to get rid of . Smoking weed cures nothing

• Funny Funny x 1