Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

California cops? Run in with the cops and accidentally insulted them...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CTP, Apr 2, 2010.

1. #1 CTP, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    Setting: Last night; around 9pm. In this neighborhood by this beautiful park/hill that overlooks the city. We were in the car blazing before going to the hill.

Activities: We were hitting the bong multiple bowls already (i say we had about five bowls circulating between the four of us). The driver was my connect for bud so he had quite a lot of trees on him. His gf in the passenger. I'm sitting in the back with my friend (guy).

My friend hids the bong in the case in a box and then tells us "there's a cop behind us..." The cop goes up to the driver and tells him to pull down the window loudly and sort of rude. We were like shit he's a dick cop. He got our IDs and went to check our records.

Meanwhile, we were just talking in the car still lit. We were thinking if we sprayed the whole car with febreeze when he comes back he woudn't smell the weed haha, but it was too late anyways. Anyways, he comes back and tells us "neighbor called in because they didn't recognize your car. you guys should just leave because they don't know what you guys are up to out here and you wouldn't want people outside your house just chilling at night either right? so just leave guys. have a good night." After he told us that, we knew he was cool and letting us off. He didn't even mention the weed/smell.

As we left, we said goodnight and thank you sir to the cop. There was another cop car and another cop standing on the side when we drove by... my connect tells that officer "Goodnight to you too Sir!" and it was a female cop. She took a double turn at us and we left sort of fast.

Yup, my first encounter with the cops.

2. I had the same problem in AZ several years ago while driving to CA in a Uhaul truck. We pulled into a residential neighbourhood in some small town just to take a nap (driving across the country is pretty exciting) and the police came and woke us up less than 1hr after we had stopped. Apparently one neighbour who had a bunch of fancy muscle cars in front of his house got pissed off and called the cops. I can't stand people who are so unfriendly like that...

3. Seriously. They're unfriendly and judgmental. People like that suck

4. And one time when I used to live near LAX, I had an old neighbour who came to my apt. and woke me up from my nap just because she didn't like my car parked in front of her house, so she made me move it across the street in front of the Thai family's house.

5. hahaha atleast they let ya go man. I think some cops just like to fuck with stoners, me n my buddy were puffin on high street here in boulder and my friend was drivin, well we were parked by he was in the captains seat. Anyway apparently he never parked the car lol and was just being sooooo high that he was sittin on the break the whole fucking time. So a cop drives up right after bowl 2-3 and the windows were down so we knew it wasnt boxed but that there was prolly a good 10 foot circumference around us that wreaked of pot. So the cop walks up, and just leans in...so boys...looks like we got a problem here.... My friend goes yea...if we just hand everything over will you let us go... The cop goes... WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT, leans in, throws the car into park and turns it off..... He goes...your killing our beautiful planet just leaving your car running...youve been sitting here for almost an hour..... and just leaves.... So the mother fucker was like watching us the whole time...when he reached in tho you could tell my friend though he was about to get tossed to the pavement it was RIDICULOUS

6. There was another incident in Amsterdam last year when I got arrested for shoplifting. While the police where coming, I was searching frantically in my backpack for my stash of E's so I could get rid of them before they arrived, but I couldn't find them no matter how hard I tried. Then the police came and took me to the station, where they searched me and my property a second time. I spent 2 days at the police station for an infraction that I hadn't paid and they released me on a Sunday afternoon. After I went outside and started looking in my backpack for my can of deodorant, I found my missing stash of 35 pills, all wrapped neatly in a bag inside a tin of Altoids. They sat at the police station for 2 days and the police never found them!! AND I was on probation at the time!! How lucky is that?? :hello:

7. I've had a few be dicks to me, one time I got pulled over and a friend was visiting me from the midwest (I live in Los Angeles) and the cop started like questioning him saying he recognized him from somewhere, and my friend was like uhh i doubt it this is my first day in California ever, but the cop like refused to believe him (and it was something trivial, like it didn't matter at all wtf?) that baffled me but it was sort of funny at the same time, we were just like what?

He then proceeded to give me a ticket probably because I was a douche back but whatever it's just money I'd rather not bend over for Mr. GED.