Cali weed vs Texas weed

Discussion in 'General' started by mydaddyatemyeye, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Not ganna say either or is better

Simply because I've never been to Texas
    And I'm a believer that dank is everywhere
    And I believe people grow indoor in a shit ton of non medical marijuana states
    And produce dank lol

Idk

But I've heard Texas has some pretty good shit

My experience with Cali I can say that
    It's extremely easy to find dank
    Reggie's non exsistant (unless your in Jr high or something)

It's most likly because of area too
    I've always lived around San Diego
    And recently have moved to San Diego
    So I'm always surprised and I'm almost like a little kid in a candy store when I'm at the clinics

I Wana try some Texas weed though so hit me up jk

:smoking

2. A lot of Texas dank comes from cali

3. Kids, the way you can get seeds for almost any genetics you enjoy, makes this argument rather silly!

With the internet, growing tips abound, so it is likely that the skill levels of the growers are much the same.

Some strains do better in hot drier climates, while others are more suited to high altitude and cooler growing conditions. So what strains are we talking about?

So rather than get into a senseless "pissing contest" about who has the best pot, how about we turn this into whose MJ activists are working the hardest toward legalization!

I'm in California!

Granny

4. #104 365DaysofGrowin, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    Have you forgotten about clone only strains? I believe true green crack, blue dream, and the infamous OG are all clone exclusive strains if their true genetics. And ofcourse the OG, which last time I checked originated in Cali. And now Shes a world famous strain. And the thread continues...... oh and I'm not a pissing contest whatever, I'm posting a mature response to your mature statement so we can have a mature conversation.

5. i piss on you

6. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']i piss on you[/quote]

Go back to your hole.

Attached Files:

7. Fuck california

8. We can do this all day, Jack;)

9. Fuck california, my phone was gonna capitalize it, but I used a lower case "c".

10. Hey I'm Jack, I wouldn't say fuck California, but from the Californians I've met, most of them are arrogant douches who automatically assume I'm a Bush loving Republican.

I'm sure not everyone there feels that way. But down in the great state of Texas people are nice, and the bud is sensational.

I've had top shelf medical bud from Cali, CO, and Washington and I gotta say I have had just as good bud all across Texas.

11. Texas:I pictuer a hot ass desert w/tumble "weeds" and dust flying everywhere,But it has it's oasis;)

California:I picture a lush green paradise w/waterfalls and fruits and veggies growing everywhere.

Oklahoma:I picture we smoke whatever the tornado brings from the fields to the tables.

Colorado:I picture a cold tundra w/some hot fire.:smoke:

12. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Texas:I pictuer a hot ass desert w/tumble "weeds" and dust flying everywhere,But it has it's oasis;)

California:I picture a lush green paradise w/waterfalls and fruits and veggies growing everywhere.

Oklahoma:I picture we smoke whatever the tornado brings from the fields to the tables.

Colorado:I picture a cold tundra w/some hot fire.:smoke:[/quote]

You are halfway right on Texas. West Texas is the desert with tumble weeds and all. East Texas is mire like the south, forested with creeks and such.

13. er lol, you people are primitive.

14. gotta say, people are people. you'll find arrogant douches everywhere, and I can vouch that Texas is full of dumbasses, dicks, and douchebags as well.

can't believe I even have to make these fuckin posts.

I'm ready for this thread to be closed now.

15. [quote name='"mydaddyatemyeye"']
    gotta say, people are people. you'll find arrogant douches everywhere, and I can vouch that Texas is full of dumbasses, dicks, and douchebags as well.

can't believe I even have to make these fuckin posts.

I'm ready for this thread to be closed now.[/quote]

Oh yea there are a lot of douche bags in Texas, and I'm sure there are a lot of chill, and nice people in cali, as well as the world.

This has been a very long pissing contest, and I hope it ends soon.

16. [quote name='"mydaddyatemyeye"']

er lol, you people are primitive.[/quote]

I was just trying to expose how dumb saying that is, we could keep going around and around in circles. I was talking to granny with my original post but that guy had to release his inner troll.

17. Never been to cali, there's alot of reggie here, but also dank. I enjoyed the white widow i got from my connect yesterday

18. Cali on advantage but compare it to some austin shit i knocks calis out of the water and texas has probably has the worlds biggest stonner Willie Nelson whos been in high times twice and a guy wrote a song about smoking with him and getting to high so come on down to austin and have a few bowls with the locals btw ive had some texas shwag that puts dank to shame  

Attached Files: