Cali weed/medical weed for sale in the UK? Myth?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Merkidge69, Apr 23, 2018.

1. I emailed them cant remember the price but contact them enquiring see if its avaliable

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oft its $699 US thats a bit steep lol. Might try find a second hand one tho :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah the. Theres the re fils i believe it need tho not sure but would be awsome to have one even to try lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. #25 Buzzer777, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
    Spammer ..Reported!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I had some fud tryin to sell me weed the other day. Why would you try and sell that on here?
    That like goin to a mcdonalds and tryin to sell the staff burgers.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

6. Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. #28 Merkidge69, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2018
    I wouldnt trust this guy until her verifies hes legit guys!!!! Dont post this shit on my page

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Report him hook ups are against the rules.

9. No myth I know a guy who is in Cali now sending weed to uk to another one of my mates and I have smoked Cali weed and uk weed is just as good now

• Like Like x 1
  10. Some of my mates pay £115 per half quarter for cali orange! Happily!!
    Mental.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yup. Got some orange bud from Dutch passion and gave em to my mate. He's been making a killing Stardawgs the same. 400 an Oz easy. The boys are selling it for 25 a g n crazy shit like that.
    Strange people like. Only time I'd be paying that is if I was somewhere legal to get a cock suckin chucked in with the price

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

12. Why the fuck would anyone pay 400 an Oz that's madness lmao, UK weed is just as good as Cali weed if it's grown right lol I'd never pay £25 a gram fuck that shit

• Like Like x 2
  13. It's insane man I know. Especially when your "cali orange" is getting grown in Scotland under some cheap shit blurples
    That Stardawg though. To be fair it's pretty fuckin potent but I've had stronger. Night queen from Dutch passion nearly gave me a mental breakdown and lsd 25 done exactly what it says on the lol and that's only worth 200. Get 400 easy for SD though. All day long.
    If it wasn't a 14 week bloomer I'd give it a go but fuck that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. i want a tested certificate and xna test for that price lol still coukd be any thing lol.

Whats so special about it when theres strains out there with higher thc and good taste i think hype make people stupid

Uneducated people clearly dont mean there stupid but uneducated about cannabis its self

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nah you're wrong mate!
    It does make them stupid

But yeah, hype.
    That's all it is like.

"Tell enough sheep the grass is greener and eventually one will follow.
    That one is all you need"

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Damn 25 a gram of stardawg? I’m paying that for a 3.5 and yea it all Cali buds are expensive you just gotta know the nice ones lol like I’m paying 40 a 3.5 of this Canada bud that’s come in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1

17. My plugs have had Stardawg in before & charged no more for it still did 8ths for £25 lol probably because it wasn't in packaging & was grown here rather then in Cali

• Like Like x 1
  18. your right on it Loki ,,,some cannabis smokers believe all the hype on ever new strain that comes on to the market,every week there seems to be another Killer strain out and mugs will pay for it ,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1