Cali weed/medical weed for sale in the UK? Myth?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Merkidge69, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Ok so theres this sudden hype in the UK all of a sudden where people are selling ‘cali weed’ and ‘medical’ weed in the UK most claim its from California.
    Most of them are in 3.5G tins or branded tins like space monkey.
    Are these likely fake as most of the prices are £60-£100 for 3.5G.
    Anyone from the USA/Canada able to help me locate legit way of possibly getting hold of the quality you get over there? I dont fancy payint the price over here for possibly fake shit someone has made and sealed themslves.
    Sorry if this thread isnt aloud.
    Thankyou guys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Weed is weed

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The weed that is grown in the UK is strong as the weed grown in cali you just need to find the right link to go through.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I pay £10 and get 2g of high grade through my link sorry for the triple post

I wouldn't pay 70 quid for an eighth of high grade in a tin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes its exactly what im saying. But i want to try the different varieties available that the USA get and all these people the UK claim to sell.

6. OK cool

7. I agree lol if the weeds grown properly it's the same, OP is getting bent over by his dealer if he's paying £60-£100 for an 8th :lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1
  8. You clearly cant read. Im not buying it for that price. And space monkey are a medical brand in dispensaries in america. There selling for that price in the UK. The whole point of this thread is that i dont want to pay that price.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Exactly. I know this already. I want to sorce authentic stuff

10. #12 killset, Apr 24, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    The same weed grown in Cali can and is grown everywhere. The term medical is just used for legalization purpose. The same strain that is marketed as medical is still the same strain that isn't marketed as such. Black market Dealers cash in on the term "medical" even here in the states on consumers who don't know any better, same thing is apparently happening in the uk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The same things probably happening in the USA as well people who live in non legal states will be getting ripped off big time especially in places like new York. Same thing over here but in London.
    Ha ha ha ha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Space Monkey is a legit brand here in California. Those tins look like the real thing.
    Fancy packaging on that and other brands like Marley Naturals, Snoops brand and Chongs brand doesn't mean it is a better product than what you've got available for less.
    I don't buy those products because even in the dispensaries they are almost 2x more than the house grown meds.
    Stupidly expensive.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Oh and if you want good gear id recommend dutch passion! Loved everything ive smoked so far and their night queen very nearly broke me and everyone else that smoked it! Dinamite gear that stuff

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Hmm be pretty hard to tell for sure if what you got is real but its no different from any other weed people just buy in to the hype and placebo is a great thing.

They believe there higher cause they know for sure thats what is ment to happen a blind test would be best.
    Or if you had a portable thc tester too see if its that much stronger

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Portable thc meter you say..... off to google i go :)

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app