Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by flapjack1439, May 14, 2010.

1. Hey, I wasn't sure where to pst this so im doing it here. i need to know how much a pound of headies (top quality marijuana) costs in California. i need a good estimate. I'm looking for the cheapest i can get it but it has to be the best quality i can get.

Thank you

a guy :)

2. wish it was this easy. if your intentions are finding someone to get it for you. wont happen here

3. my intentions i wish to keep to myself i just need the average price for headies in cali

4. ill keep my reasons for wanting to know to myself but can someone please give me the average price for a pound of heades? please dont assume or guess i can do that to

5. anywhere from 2500 for some good chronic to 4000+ for AAA+ dank

6. may i ask your source? and can i get some more people to confirm?

7. Lol.

This thread reeks of bacon.

8. $3200 for Grade A. enough said.

9. where about in cali is this?

10. dude u need a connect??

11. and ***** please u sayin im a cop u can go fuck urself i dont take likly 2 bein accused of shit

12. kinda i just need to know how much weight is sellin for atm

13. why does it censer "n i g g a" but not fuck?

14. ...cant help u son lol

...dude u cant ask for connects on here man, look go on webehigh.com, hope it helps

but wtf is atm??

15. at the moment.

OP, watch your self of asking for contacts ( Rules and you can get banned)

I'm saying 2800-3400 in cal.

16. #16 flapjack1439, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    BUDS4U2NV im not askin for a connect im just askin for prices

17. #17 BUDS4U2NV, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
    as i said before webehigh.com is the best way to go, instead of getting banned on GC

yea and does this look like the right place to post questions about prices based on this \/ \/

Stash Jar- This forum is where you can discuss and post pictures of your current stash as well as specific strains. You can also post about where you smoke your stash, too.

18. i had no clue where 2 post it. sry and webehigh.com: A. Does not go to pounds. B. i inaccurate a lot. C. i dont really trust it in general. but thx everyone who was helpful peace im done wit this

19. Grasscity.com Forums - FAQ

20. Because that's a racial slur, and 'Fuck' is not.
    People are more likely to be offended by the word Ni*** as opposed to the word fuck.