Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ZootedCuteKid, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Well im moving from the east to the west in about six days, and i have a question. How much does a qp go for in Santa Barbara? I know it will vary from good bud to high grade to medical so it would be great if you can list all three.

2. I don't live in CA so I wouldn't know, but I'm just gonna throw in right now that it really just depends on who you know. I've gotten told that you can get an ounce of dank for $130, and also as high as $250. :wave:

3. True but 250 is way to much I don't care wat grade it is

4. a quarter in sb id say 75. from the club like 90-100

5. QP not QO :D

6. Sorry guys I ment quater pound I guess I should of clarified alittle better

7. I realized that, but being in WA I can't give an estimate. My first comment was trying to make the point of you get the prices of the people you know the higher bud prices you get. :D

8. I can get a qp for 900$, off the street normally in NorCal, don't really know down in Santa Barbara

9. $900 on weed...that's gonna be me when I get a job lol :)

10. Well it's more economical if you think about it haha

11. Every time I post my prices I get a damn messages asking for a hookup. Seems fishy.

12. down here in San diego i get $35 8ths from my guy and the clubs are usually $45-60 all usually 4.0 grams

13. I guess the prices really vary haha

14. I'm gonna say 1000$ is close to what is an average for a qp. This is top shelf, too.

15. Really depends what you want and who you get it from. I'm just south in ventura and ounce prices vary from $80 to $300 depending on seller and quality. Less if you know a grower.

16. All depends who you know...

17. #17 TokinUp, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2013
    Its probly gnna be around 8oo for topshelf unless you have a good connect.mayb a little less depending on who you find.you could probly find some dank for 5 or 6 tho if you look hard enough.i personally wouldnt pay more than 8oo for the dankest of the dank.it is cali after all.dispensaries sell them for 9oo or 1ooo tho