Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cali Medical Weed Cards

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TBKDub_Tree, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Yo GC. I was wondering how easy it was to get a cali cannabis card, because I might be moving there. Thanks and peace,
    TBKDub:wave:

2. In southern california, where i am, it's pretty easy. Doctors don't look for legitimate reasons to give you a prescription so all you have to say is you have joint pain or something. I think it costs about $125 for the visit and card. I'm guessing in norcal it's even easier.

3. I got mine in Venice Beach for $150 for the visit and the card. ($40 for the visit $110 for the card if i remember it correctly). Thanks doc I'm sleeping much better and the pain is gone :D lol

4. I got mine in SF, Green Relief 99 bucks and your done. Really quick(less than 15 min)

5. Oh yeah I should also say that I think I payed a lot and this was two years ago. I think I remember my friend saying he got his for $80.

6. prop 215 compliant:D

7. its as easy as going to to 7/11 to get swiishers

8. With a qualifying condition it is relatively easy. However, if you lie to fraudulently get a card you are no better than pond-scum and deserve no quarter on punishment.

As do those who advocate lying about having an illness to get a MMJ recommendation

There are also a TON of threads in the MMJ forum to discuss this.

9. It hurts me in my back.

No seriously, it's so easy. And if you can't get a doctor, you can pay some.

But please don't be reckless, some people really need this.