Cali Connection Buddha Tahoe OG Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tplat, Jan 9, 2013.

1. How long into flowering did they start turning color like that I'm 29 days in today and the hairs are starting to turn purple. Did you let it's go the full 70 days

2. I actualy let it go a little more then 70 days if I remember correctly. How long into flowering they started to purple up I don't recall. Out of 4 indoor only 1 turned purple.

3. Well that's interesting I wouldn't think there would be phenos in femanized seeds. Today is day 30 since I flipped the switch. . Her hairs are turning purple. Never seen a plant do that before mostly the ends of them atm. As for the last 40 or so days of flower did the bud grow and swell a lot? Sorry bout all the q's just interested in what I'm growing haven't found a lot of peeps growing them.

4. No problem with the questions. Sometimes they can hit a nice pheno and go purple and sometimes they don't. It just all depends on what the low temps are and what pheno the plant produces. Quite often all it takes is the low temps but the rest is up to the plant. I cant remember what strain my nephews grew a few years ago but it was producing a pinkish colored hairs. It looked cool, a little feminine but still cool.

5. tplat,
    How's the potency on that Buddha Tahoe OG?

6. We don't get stuff tested but it was pretty good, good body high ok head high. I wouldn't say it was real potent. Maybe we just hit a different phenol.