Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Cali] 707 Master Kush - Indica - [Strain Review]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vaporized, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Strain: 707 Master Kush
    Grade: A-
    Type: Indica
    Price: $45/8ths $350/Ounce
    Looks: Beautiful deep dense nugs. Great trich coverage and with deep orange hairs. Nicely manicured buds.
    Smell: Not the signature Master Kush aroma that Im used to but this has a very pleasant aroma. A nice mix of Skunk with a slight hint of pine. Very original scent.
    Taste: Signature Kush taste. Strong thick smoke with a slight medium wood finish.
    Buzz Type: Starts with a light punch to the back of the head then comes the very relaxing body buzz. Heavy creep follows.
    Buzz Length: Medium - Long
    Overall: There has always been a lot of hype over 707 Master Kush and now I know why. And although its no LA Master Kush that I've grown to love over the years, this variation offers an amazing high with a pleasant smoke.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bomb bud and good review. $45/8th seems like a good price for bud of that quality too.

3. great pics of some awesome bud man. you definitely give california tokers a good name

4. the only comments you make are on your own threads

5. Delicious :D

6. Cuz my threads are legendary :p

Thanks bro. I try.

7. Wow I'd seriously kill to have some of that fire for that price. I wish everybody wasn't out to try and make a buck.

8. #8 mannym1732, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Yes they r.
    Great buds and great review like always.

9. exactly what I was thinking. I'm so jealous of you medical cali residents. I just picked up an 8th of similar dank for 60$ yesterday :eek:

10. looks good man, nice pickup for 45.

11. Sounds like a great pickup for 45 an 8th. Not bad at all, I have always heard Master Kush was a good indica. Anyways, smoke it up man.

12. nice write up.
    id sure like to get some of that hahaha.
    the best ive seen around here is just some decent mids :(

13. master kush is one of the best buds offered in cali. if you find REAL master kush, buy it.

14. Yup got to represent the 707.

15. i love organic!

16. Same here. Taste like a dream