Calea zacatechichi *mexican dream herb

Discussion in 'General' started by cburykyle07, Nov 1, 2005.

1. ive been growing a Calea zacatechichi *mexican dream herb plany in my room and the school recently found it and got suspious and took it from me. today, they had it tested unsing a kit they got from the police department that tests for marijuana, thc, hashish, ect...

the test came out positive and now im getting kicked out tommorow probably.

i need help, what should i do?

its not an illegal plant and its not marijuana!!!

why did the test even come out positive

2. Your saying they thing this [​IMG] is a marijuana plant? If it is not a illegal plan you cant be kicked out of school for it. Take them to court.

3. it tested positive for marijuana and it's not marijuana?? hmmm, idk about that one............i'd be fighting it if i were you.

4. Uhh Well what you need to do is prove that it isn't with pictures and what not. You can easily fight it if its not pot.

But seriously if the police were stupid enough to think its pot .....

5. idk if its possible, but maybe there was weed residue on it??? i doubt they are gonna make some shit like that up...

6. bump...

please help, i have until the end of the school day today to collect infor before i go infront of a board.

heres what they think, they think that it is some kind of marijuana hybrid plant, so they got these tests in which tehy pull leaves off of the plant and put them inside a soft plastic container, then, 2 glass tubes are broken and you shake up the liquid that comes from them and if it turns red, it means there is a presence of an illgeal substance. well it turned red, and i have a board today to decide whether or not im kicked out so everyone please send me as much information as possible!!!!

7. well, if it turned red...and it only turns red for an illegal substance...then then id say your fucked. there really aint much you can do bout that... ask em to take another test maybe? i dunno bro. hope all goes well...

8. ok, im getting the police involved, im going to give them the plant and have them decide whats up.

i know its not marijuana and it has nothing to do with it.

9. while i would have gone with a private company, if you are the right kind of person, the police will be happy to help you. make sure you do cover any available tracks - no weed/ paraphanelia/anything that you wouldnt want cops finding at any adresses that can be easily traced to you (not your dorm room, not your folks house) remember that if there is actually enough weed residue to register, the cops are gonna be interested in that. perhaps you have told them a friend gave it to you, or that you bought it recently. in any event, clear out your dormroom

my dad got kicked out of college once upon a time. he was a huge hippie, and kept being part of big sitins, and after one that they came out of it looking like big asses, they decided to search a bunch of participants dorm rooms. he wasn't growing mexican dream herb, though.

you really should not need to worry about this. it's bullshit.

10. why were u growing a plant in school? and how the hell are they that dumb to think its weed? weird man good luck with that though let us know how it turns out.

11. How did it go?

12. they cant kick you out for that thats fucking bullshit its not illegal its just not and probably wont be ever... all i can say is that you may have blown smoke onto the plant in that case i dont know what you could say about it cause i know what kinda school your in and such. but they are completely stupid to call it marijuanna... i also would have washed it off before giving it to the police in case it had residue on it due to smoke... but regardless that doesnt prove that you were the one smoking around the plant. and since you bought it from the net you could say that since they sold it to you as a legal plant that you had no knowledge that it would test positive for an illegal substance. therefore giving plausable deniability. but i would watch out and clear out your history and such when getting the police involved. but i know for a fact that they cant legally do anything to you for this plant.