cal mag spray in flower?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tommyT2018, Mar 20, 2019.

1. would it be possible to use my cal mag spray in the 5th week of flower i wouldnt be spraying the buds but ive got a cal mag issue just think it may help.. but then i read that you have to spray the bits affected which are the sugar leaves and fans on the top

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Probably not a good idea in flower since your goal is to get the RH down to eliminate the problems it can bring about.

There are cheap ways to do it. If you have access to Epsom salts it works well for magnesium and you can make some pretty awesome calcium using egg shells and white vinegar. This makes the calcium readily available to the plants. Both of these are cheap alternatives to commercial sources.

• Like Like x 1
  3. can you do that with coco pal? im trying to keep down the n and k so any mineral feeds are not very good because they contain all these other nutrients i don't want.. having said that look at this stuff from canna ive just found. must be new never seen it before

Mononutrients for Plants | CANNA UK

4. Im not familiar with growing in Coco Coir. From what I'm seeing online, yes, ditching the Cal-Mag and going with that Canna is the way to go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. it definitely seems like it to me aswell pal like ive had some many problems trying to fix something causing something else