Caffeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HippiesRule420, May 22, 2010.

1. The headaches are withdrawal. If you're having headaches when you stop then you REALLY need to bear with it, stop for a few weeks. This isn't hate against caffeine, some people enjoy it, but if you are getting withdrawal then any positive effects you are seeing from caffeine in drinks is just placebo as you are already very tolerant to it. I had the same thing, but I gave it up completely, and only recently started occasionally drinking caffeine drinks again, now I get a real stim-like buzz from it, which I never got when I was tolerant (though I convinced myself that it helped even though it didn't).

So yeah, if you don't enjoy caffeine and you are having withdrawal, bear with it for a couple of weeks and you'll feel 1000x better after you stop. If you do like caffeine then give it up for a few weeks anyway to lower your tolerance and keep it to once a day or every few days, then you'll see how it can really keep you up.

:)

2. Indeed. I've gone 1 month+ without it, but I just love it so much, it's been there for me since I was 7 years old. lulz

3. I used to be coocoo for caffeine. Then I grew up I guess... lol.

I've never liked coffee, the closest I get to caffeine is tea.

4. I love coffee so much, I would legally marry it if I could.

French press, Sumatran beans, a little sugar and a splash of organic whole milk.

An ice cold coke is good too (in a can or glass bottle- no plastic)

I used to drink a lot of diet coke, but gave that shit up completely. And, oddly enough, I lost 10lbs almost immediately (and I'm not a big girl, so 10lbs is a significant amount).

5. I used to love coffee. I could drink cups and just go to sleep. Hell I could even do a line of coke and go to sleep in about 20-30 minutes. These days however, I can't consume ANY stimulants without becoming very shaky and anxious.

This all changed after I became an alcoholic. Maybe I rewired my CNS being drunk all day, everyday, for years. I'm really interested in why these changes have occurred.

6. I'd really like to kick caffeine completely, but I drink wayyyyyy too much green tea and sweet tea for that. Decaffeinated just isn't an option, especially not with sweet tea. It tastes weird.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqoTkIG2F6s]YouTube - Dethklok - Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle OFFICIAL VIDEO[/ame]

8. Man I was just tryin to tell someone the other day that dank weed goes perfectly with some fried chicken and collard greens. They didn't believe me :(

9. Lol they probably just thought you were being racist. Iv never had collard greens tho. I just found out they were actually a plant. I thought they were asparagus or some shit hah

10. Haha can't be racist when you're Palestinian, Ethiopian, and German all wrapped into one ;)

And collard greens are the shit. I've eaten them at least once a week my whole life

11. Greens keep your regular and I'm white!

I don't eat them very often but yeah anything leafy and green (lol marijuana) is good for your body.

12. it's all about the espresso:devious:

13. Mmmmmmm, coffee... I've loved coffee since I was 3 years old, no shit haha

I use to tweak out on it in my high school days... then i switched to Monster ( MMMMMMM <3 ) but now i just drink 2 or 3 cup throughout the day.

Columbian gourmet, and a Kuereg single brew coffee maker is wonderful :cool:

goes nice with some green too

14. [​IMG]

Hardcore. :laughing:

Nah but seriously they're pretty intense.

15. I hear those things are very close to doing a line of coke.. I wouldn't know, a I've not tried either redline or the white line lol.

16. When I was young going thru high school if I didnt have a mtdew or something in the morning my head would ring all day.

17. I drink caffeine every day, sometimes I have minor headaches I think that are caused from drinking lots of caffeine so I prob should limit my use, rofl.