Caffeine!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by The Duke, Jan 5, 2009.

1. #1 The Duke, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009
    Who else fucking LOVES caffeine? I love the stuff. I'm an insomniac, don't get to sleep until about 4 am, and get up between 9am-11am, so I drink/eat a lot of caffeine. I've been ordering these chocolate covered espresso beans from thinkgeek, and they're awesome. About 30 pieces a box, 600mg of caffeine per box, about 20mg per bean. They also sell caffeinated soap and shower gel at thinkgeek, I'm thinking about trying that shit for my morning showers.

Anyone know of any highly caffeinated beverages that I can look into? I looked into Wired X505 or something, 505mg of caffeine per can.

2. I am not sure if it is the caffeine or the drinks that it is in. I am a Starbucks junkie, and I can usually be found in the afternoon with either a Rockstar or a Red Bull.

3. You'd get addicted to large amounts of caffeine.

4. Do ya think so?

5. lol. Just saying i wouldn't want to have to eat/drink a lot of caffeine each and every day, but that's just me.

6. Well I exaggerate a little, I don't over do it. I drink a energy drink a day maybe. I like a little more kick though. I figure it might help me crash at night and sleep too.

7. 5 hour energy?

8. Its possible im addicted to mountain dew and other Monster energy drinks.

I have an incomplete pyramid of 19 cans of Mtn Dew from just the past couple of days.

9. for instance...there are millions of people addicted to coffee..hence the starbucks epidemic that just died down

10. Op you should probally get more sleep.

11. man i love staying up all night and day going on unhealthy coffee binges .

love

12. Just saying, it's a proven fact that more than 3 cups of coffee a day shrinks womens tits and makes guys tits bigger. Have a nice day now :D

13. tit or boob?

14. Whichever you prefer mayne

15. lol it has nothing to do with preference

which one does it make bigger/smaller?

16. Too much coffee can make:

Womens breasts shrink.

Men's breasts grow.

Semantics FTL

17. oh cause there is a difference between a breast and a tit

but alright i gotcha .

18. i love coffee.

19. Yep, you can get PHYSICALLY addicted to caffeine if you have loads of it, never heard of a case though, but it's a reletavely known fact - lol just be careful.

And no, i dont think anybody loves caffeine, well as much as you anyways...

20. yeah, ones a bird ;)

wait, arnt they both birds?

I know a boob is a bird.

Yeah they are both birds.