Cadbury Mini Eggs...

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by Cursed_Stoner, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Quite possibly the best chocolate ever made. Your thoughts?:smoke:

2. dank. ghiradeli (sp) if good too.

3. I second this thought.

I love them fuckers with a passion.

4. [​IMG]

Oh so gooooooood!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. Not sure if they havew them in America but between New years until Easter these things are the Shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yeah, they have the cadbury creme eggs in America. I find them at gas stations and other places in between holidays too. And, yes, they're fucking delicious.

7. fucking amazing might i add. and people are worried about marijuana being addictive. you gota watch out for those things.

8. ive loved the regualr cabury cream eggs since i was 4 and now your telling me there is a mini version?:eek:

9. Nahhh what we speak of is small solid milk chocolate eggs with a hard powdered shell over it,Which basically spells amazing.

10. Hmmm, M-I-N-I E-G-G-S ... I believe he is right.

11. Ever since I first had one when I was like 5 I've been in love with them. Original is still my favorite, but the caramel ones are awesome too. Too bad you can only find them in shops around easter time.

12. [​IMG]

much better than the normal ones.

13. How can it possibly be a cadbury egg without the CREME?!

That is just blasphemous. :p

14. ahhh the mini's FTW. im out to the store to get some...

15. Well yes are mini-cream eggs...

[​IMG]

And in Ireland we also have these babies, that circulate the consumer market 365 days a year

[​IMG]

16. Cadbury Creme Eggs for the fucking win.

Also, Kinder Surprise. They're nice as fuck. And you get to make a little toy aswell!! fucking cool!

17. OMG! I want both of these right NOW. I have never seen such beauty. I am ashamed to say I cannot get my fiance to eat these for the life of me. I've used extreme peer pressure and she still won't do it. She doesn't like the "goo" :confused_2:

18. Leave her...

Kidding, of course but that's just down-right insenseitive.

It's just choclate with delicious cream inside, and yes I do realise I'm being a prick in describing the unreal flavours that consume all of your senses as you bite into thick choclate shell and as the the beautiful fondant flows into your mouth.

;)

19. wow that looks amazing, i also love those Flakes, cant find any in America tho.

20. quite possibly - i always buy TONS of em this time of year. They started making Cadbury Christmas bells or ornaments this year - basically the same thing only in the shape of a circle.

I dont like the regular cadbury eggs, but now they make em with caramel or fudge filling, and those are both amazing.

damn i need some chocolate now....