Cacti!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KittyInACup619, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I'm growing a cactus. cephalocerus senilis (old man cactus). I know this is GRASS CITY, but come on. once you start growing, you need to branch out to other types of plants.

anyone have any info? what kind of nutes, soil, etc? it's not overly complicated but I'd still appreciate some additional information. thank you!

2. Keep pissing on it

3. pff only 13 posts in an already resorting to this rubbish

4. Also keep shitting on it!

5. Just eat fruits every day and itll mix into ur piss and shit easy as that !
    Idea made by me

6. yea man, you need to "branch out" to other types of web sites.

7. oh wow, props to the fucking parents that let their hopeless retard children use the Internet. get some pussy or that dick out of your arse. don't take your anger out on me because you suck at growing...everything? I bet your guys harvests sucked ass hahaha

8. Hey man you posted in the wrong section.

9. I believe there is a General Gardening section on this site...

You may have better luck there... :rolleyes:

WTH is up with that guy?!? :confused_2:

EDIT: Sniped! ;)

10. someone could have just said that, but I don't have access to a computer. I'm on my mobile app which only let's you use the marijuana section. so I've to improvise /: thanks tho, I'll try another section.

11. thank you very much friend. it's an old man cactus, it has gray hairs all around it, it looks really cool. I also have a lithops from Africa. shits pretty sweet. thank you again for the link.