Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cabo

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Causuallydaydreaming, Jun 27, 2017.

1. im going to Cabo in august and was wondering how easy it is to get some bud. I'm staying at a resort so what's the best way to go about it? I was thinking of just asking the wait staff. Any advice?

2. Why bother when it'll be shitty regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. go to the beaches and wait for someone to offer you cigars and theyll be able to hook you up on the beach. be prepared to get ripped off a bit because youre american

4. Not worth trying. Been to Cabo and Cancun several times and have only found it once and it's been shit. They rather deal with smaller more expensive things that don't smell as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1