Cablevision is watching me toke!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PhillieBluntCP, Jun 17, 2010.

1. So its about 2:00 right now, and I''m sitting here playing some Red Dead Redemption... i had about a hit left in my bong, so i decided to eat before i took the last hit

As i'm eating my iO box randomly shuts off and goes completely blank.... I wasnt watching tv at the time cause my game was still up, so i didnt really notice it

I finish eating put the bowl and spoon to the kitchen and got a drink of water (cause smoking a bong when u just ate cereal is nasty lol) and sat down and started hitting the bong...

As i cleared the bong I felt a cough coming up, but i look up and i see the iO box blinking HOLD HOLD HOLD..... Well im baked as shit and took this as a personel challenge from the iO box and held it in until i just couldnt stop the cough

Cablevision was rooting for me to hold my hit in lo, and right after i stop coughing it just goes back to the time, lol.

Its probably a pretty lame story but its funny as shit to me lol

2. Hahha, that's funny, you made me laugh at least. I would probably do the same thing :D. :bongin:

3. i woulda bugged the fuck out lol
    enjoi the high !

4. yeah thats wack, hella funny though, its not a stupid story either its fuckin epic ahaha

5. Mine was out for like 5 minutes at 2am.

6. I love posts like this :smoking: :)

7. It was pretty epic now that a think about it lol, what a fuckin coincidence

8. Haha crazy. That's the type of little shit that becomes huge when you're high.

Edit-like my post count being 311 haha. Seems very special.

9. i have a sort of recent story on coincidences.

so a couple days ago, i got baked and went tubing down the river with some buddies. we finished tubing, and burned some more. i told the driver to just drop me off a 1/2 mile away from my house because it was gorgeous out and i wanted to walk. he drops me off infront of a prep school, and i start walking home. well, i passed the football field, and the school band is playing. it just happens that they're notes are synchronized with my footsteps, so i felt like the fucking man, walking around with my own theme music. straight ballin'. i start cracking up half way through, and the music stops. i'm like wtf? i want this shit to keep playing, so i start walking. and it started playing again. i get far away enough to hardly hear them, and lay in the sun, smoking a cigarette, enjoying the band, and drinking some iced tea. nevertheless, it was a great day.