C99 F2 Day 27 Flower T5 (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Nevandal, May 30, 2011.

1. #1 Nevandal, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
    Growing out some Cinderella 99....F2's from Joey Weed, got 4 different females from seed here.

Each growing in 5 gallon buckets with 100% Fox Farm Ocean Forest...no nutes, watering with plain tap water.

Lighting is 30,000 lumens...4 foot 6 bulb T5 fixture.

The plants are just under 4 feet tall and they've finally stopped stretching, and they're on the 27th day of 12/12

The stems are pretty thin, so I used some hemp cord to tie up the weak branches to the main stem.

How do they look?

Anyone have an estimate on dry yield? at 50 days? 60?

Attached Files:

2. Wow that's only day 27? Looks amazing especially since you haven't even been flowering for 4 weeks now! You still have 3-5 weeks left. If I had to guess after drying & curing I'd say a couple zips... looks great tho!

3. Yep..started 12/12 on May 3rd..

I can't wait for the buds to start filling out, though, they seem kinda slim!

I'd like to let these go as long as possible to get the biggest buds without sacrificing the energetic racy sativa high c99 is known for.

4. I've seen the strain however I don't know much about it. Who is the breeder? I'm considering purchasing a new strain as of now I have KC Brains Mind Bender going but I'm thinking ahead. So I can start them when I'm able to begin cloning what I have now. I was looking at either Raspberry Cough, Agent Orange, Green Poison or Space Queen. But I'd like to know more about this C99.

5. #5 Nevandal, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  6. dope genetics...jh decendent gonna be some nice buds...would love to get some of those seed ha look good for no nutes..thumbs up man.

7. My current bubble rooter right now houses 1 grand daddy purple, 2 purple goo, & 2 mind bender. I'm hoping for at least 2-3 females out of the 5. Then its all about pampering my mother plants while I take cuttings for my bubble cloner! Can't wait! I currently use General Organics Bio Root for my seedlings that just sprout then I use Canna Aqua Vega A+B for veg and plan on using Canna Aqua Flores A+B for flowering. I use an ebb & flow system for vegging but plan on using dwc very soon! Since the Canna nutes I'm using are made for recirculating systems I will switch to General Organics Thrive Grow & Thrive Bloom plus micro nutrients for the dwc. What system do you use for these ladies? Or is it soil?

8. aw what happened?

9. I know I'm a few months late but how did this turn out?

10. I have grown c99 a few times. It's one of my favorite flowers. If grown correctly you can get 8+ oz off one plant. Last time I got 9.7 oz off one ;-).