c02 in the garden?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by broken1_777, Mar 12, 2010.

1. pot can use up to five times the natural amount of c02. So does it really make that much of a differance?

2. does ice cream make you fat? lol Yes yes it does:p

3. from what i've heard around the site, you need a constant supply of it to make much of a difference... but if it's done right can possibly double the growth rate... it's not cheap to set up tho, so if you're just starting out or whatnot i'd recommend you spend the money elsewhere (like good lights, nutes, in the soil or hydro setup, etc...)

4. #4 LBH, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    You won't see double the growth rate even with the most effective system. Most people are learnign that............f not done perfectly (sealed environment, timed regulators, timers to shut all the fans down when introducing it,etc) it is still questionable if the added weight increase is equal to the added cost.

That alone is enough for me not to bother but I have my own feelings on the subject which could be completely ignorant but,.....we breath oxygen, plants breath co2. I breath straight oxygen a few times a day, every day for my condition and I know I'm not getting any bigger or any heavier because of it,lol.

5. lmao

but yea i read somewhere in a study they got an increase close to double growth, didn't just pull that outta my ass or anything... i'm not saying that's common, but it definitely has happened... now investing $1000 or more on a setup, fine-tuning all the timings right, and all the other variables that would be added before the system was in place... i'd say you might be doing it right 3 years from now...

so from the point of 3 years from now... you have to ask yourself is the benefit of a grow worth the cost of a barrel of co2...

i've just always had better things to do with my money

6. and if you live in close proximity to where you grow,....like in a basement,.....if you fuck up, you may not WAKE up,lol

7. I burn a CO2 table top stove by my plants and blow a fan over it. You guys think that would be effective?