C-:

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by benmau5, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was feeling really depressed and then i crushed and snorted two 2mg klonopin and now im happy. there is not point to this thread im just really fucked up

2. Man I know watchu mean. I was nervous and now im super happy and nervous! THank you drugs and beautiful stoner girl!

WOW! Congrats!!!!!!

3. I\'m sober tonight guys, burn one down for me.

4. im getting super wasted tonight just decided to start the party early because i was feeling depressed. steel reserve 211 ftw :hello:

5. I gotchu homie. Cuz you a fellow thizz-head.

6. I have to work at 7AM tomorrow.
    Same with next Saturday and Sunday.
    So you know, it cuts into the toking.

But I\'m dry until Wednesday anyways.
    (Hoping to pick up an ounce or an ounce and a half of BC dank).

7. jeezzz sucks a fat one man

ill think of you when i get super throwed tonight

8. i got work at 10am tommorow and 8am monday and im still smokin all dman day. but my boss actusally encourages me t blaze on the job because im hella friendlier and i provide hours of entertainment :)

9. hahaha shit thats bad ass i need a job................................

10. They laugh at me because ill be so stoned and stumbling around and making funny faces and saying stupid shit. Then they tell me to smoke more. Haha.

11. lololol shitt i bet it gets awkward at times

12. i got a little 8oz bottle of codeine for my cough, been sippin purple punch all day

bout to vape a bowl :smoking:

13. only when t gets busy and io mix up what bags people want and forget what they want and shit. hahaha. and i get overwhelmed and dizzy.

14. hahahaha shit so do you think people do drugs on this forum? hahahaha:confused:

JAY KAY i love gc!

15. Why would you snort Kpins??? What a waste considering it\'s not water soluble and it\'s oral bioavailability is 90%.

Why don\'t you know these things prior to doing drugs?!?!?

Btw 2mg pills has so much filler and binder that\'s not very good for you at all neither snorted.

16. actually there fairly small so that means less additives and i take these all the time i am prescribed to them....i snorted it because it hits me harder and it feels better. you dont know what you are talking about so shut it

17. hahahaha \"so shut it\"

18. thx for not givin me any klonoBEN.. i miss snortin klonopen, it gives you that really clear feeling and its like you just ate a pack of winterfresh super mint gum hah..

so ben i heard al was walkin into fences last night lol

19. actually their basically synthetic heroin. you can shoot those pills. it\'s fine to snort them. in fact that\'s probably the only thing i would ever snort

20. yeah dude its intense

thats the only thing i snort anymore also....im not in to the crazy shit anymore just visuals, weed drink, and bars

hell yeah dude we were super wasted you have no idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.