bye bye :(

Discussion in 'General' started by 605skunk, Jun 29, 2007.

1. dammit i got my bong jacked:(

2. Any details? Why cant you stomp the guy out?

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Well, you see, I would if it wasn't my Uncle....

4. Did he take if because he doesnt agree with your habits? Or because hes a dick?
    I respect his opinion if he is trying to look out for you, but you should tell him the facts. If it was because he wnated profit, who the fuck cares if its your uncle, he stole shit from you. Family doesnt steal from family.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. i agree. my fam stopped throwing out my pieces when i told them how much money they costed.

6. Well this is what happen.

My smoking spot is outside, behind my garage. I dont live in a residential area, infact i live smackdown where the city is... its a a small town so its not like a "city" city, just a small town. My Uncle's and my House are both in the same lot, and we have a like a large "U - shape" driveway [My house faces directly at the bend of the driveway, while my uncles is on the rightside of the driveway . The northern-side of our property is fenced and our garage is facing south & and is on the right of my house. Nobody hardly ever goes back there and theres 3-4 evergreen trees behind it.

ANYWAYS.
    So i was going out there to go smoke the rest of what i had, about a bowl or too...
    Just as I about to light it up, I heard the sound of a window opening, I peaked over the fence and someone (a motel is right next door) is leaning out the window smoking a cig. I said to myself "fuckin a" so i hid my bong in a tree where the trunk branches out. I left to go get a SoBe in my house, and before i went back out, I saw my uncle standing where the corner of the garage is. As he walked behind the garage, i couldn't see him anymore and i knew that he had to found it. So i keep spying on him (i'm in my room), i see him hold it in his hands. and he seems to to just stand there, as if he was waiting for someone to comeback. After about a 3 mins he goes inside the garage and leaves. I know he put it somewhere in there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really not sure if you knows if it is mine or not. Nobody knows that I smoke or anything, only my siblings, who do not live at home. And i know that he smokes.....

7. Why don't you just go and ask him to give it back to you?

8. honestly i dont know how he would react.... its not worth for me having the rest of my family to find out...