Bye bye pests

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by healthychoice, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Hey guys I also found a little remedy for getting rid of the unwanted pests> Recently I had to take my indooor plants outside due to smell . After the girls were outside for a week with some rain and moderate temps , the white fly problem i had was completley gone also I had a small problem with spider mites and they have been erraticated. I just happened to stumble upon this but if you have a problem with bugs and you have tried everything else throw em outside for a week and let nature take care of em,.. Also I highly recommend puttting your plants outside for the last couple weeks of flower its done my girls well. Oh and saves on the electrical bill too ,,

2. ummm... there's more bugs in my backyard than my house, not sure that's the answer

I left an og clone outside to flower once and the mites loved that sappy nug, destroyed my cola

3. Well duh, the rain drove all the bugs away. White flies and spider mites hate the rain.

Please don't put your plants outside they'll just get worst.

This is some lucky noob sorcery going on here.