Bye bye Alt Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Your transparency from the beginning has made this such a bore. Come back when you have something else.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'm willing to acknowledge these neo Nazi types as the extremists they are. I just want people to admit that BLM and Antifa are just as extreme. Their "protests" regularly get more violent than this one did.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I still love you Johnny. :makeup:

I have to disagree comrade, when those fag Nazis started their little march carrying torches in tribute to their KKK pals they lost all their rights. This was a clear provocation that needed to be faced down and thankfully some brave American patriots stepped up to the plate and challenged them.

I spent my late teens/early 20's confronting white supremacists in the UK. The group I was part of actively targeted their get togethers which resulted in these buffoons climbing back into the sewers they climbed out of.

I can assure you of this comrade, if any of the white pride scum who showed up in Charlottesville took to the streets here there would be no need to call the cops, they would be beat down by one and all.

White power, white supremacists/nationalists are not tolerated over here and are confined to spewing hate online.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yip, I watched those neo Nazi prats taking to the street with their KKK style torches and that was enough for me.

They crossed the line there and deserve everything they got after that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. By many? Really? Do you think BLM is a terrorist organization?

Saaay, tell me more about the Zionist problem in Brazil while you are at it.

• Like Like x 1

6. Zionism
    Zionism is an international problem; In 1975 the United Nation General Assembly passed Resolution 3379 which declared the following:

"United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379, adopted on November 10, 1975 by a vote of 72 to 35 (with 32 abstentions), "determined that Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination." "
    Charter of the United Nations: UN Resolution 3379 Herzog Response

Unfortunately due to the power the Zionist wages within western nation, they were able to repeal the United Nations Resolution. Therefore influencing the World including Brazil and many in South America are aware of the power the Israeli hold over the Western Nations and sympathize with the Palestinians plight and the Ethiopian Jews who were harmed by the Zionist run Likud Party of Israel.

Yes, I believe BLM and Antifa are terrorists organization.

Define
    Terrorism: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    terrorism - definition of terrorism in English | Oxford Dictionaries

BLM & ANTIFA

"Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group"
    "Right here in the United States there is a group called Black Lives Matter. On Saturday participants in a Black Lives Matter protest marched at the Minnesota State Fair and chanted “pigs in a blanket, fry ‘em like bacon,” an apparent advocacy of violence against police. This came less than 24 hours after a white Harris County, Texas, deputy was shot in the back of the head, and then shot 15 times while filling his patrol car with gas. One of the suspects is black, and two are white."

TIM CONSTANTINE: Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group

"Antifa"
    Speaker at Charlottesville suffered a Chemical attack that possibly blinded him, for merely expressing his concerns on preserving the monument.
    Baked Alaska Hospitalized, Partially Blind After Suffering Antifa Acid Attack | EUTimes.net

Opinion:

When you use violence and intimidation as in BLM killing police officers as reference in the article, looting, violence - assault, damaging private/public property, stop freedom of speech, disrupting protest blocking roads preventing emergency services, and having an overwhelming majority of your base support your cause vindicating BLM for the use of terrorism to influence the political process. Yes, BLM is a terrorist organization.

In respect to Antifa it's well established of the rhetoric being used to spawn terrorist actions, I recalled a left-wing terrorist who went out to a congressional baseball came to seek out republicans and shoot them. He critically injured Majority Whip Steve Scalise.
    'A shame more Republicans weren't shot,' Twitter user says

I recalled President Obama killed a US citizen named Anwar Alwaki without due process on the merits that he was using rhetoric against the USA that influencing terrorist actions against the USA.

I can honestly say yes, the ALT - LEFT has gotten to the point where, they're influencing terrorism, removing monuments against their political views, Shutting down political discourse (free speech), and using acid attacks (chemicals) on those with opposing view.

Reading those actions you can't tell the difference between radicals in Pakistan or Privilege Western Youths.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I hear you. I know we do disagree on a lot of things but have common ground when it comes to Israel/Palestine. You also are one of the few on here who can remain civil when engaging in debate.

I can't see the difference between white nationalism and white supremacy, they're two sides of the same coin imo. I've no real issue with nationalists tbh, it's the emphasis on white that throws me.

I don't think you're in the same boat as the Alt-right brigade that showed up at Charlottesville and believe you are doing yourself an injustice by aligning with them. It's one thing to have personal beliefs and I've no issue whatsoever with that but when you parade on the streets with KKK style torches chanting bigoted shit then we have a problem.

I've seen a few Charlottesville in my day but granted nobody had guns apart from some of the cops. I was part of a group in the UK that actively targeted far right groups. Where they went, we went to oppose them and eventually the tide turned. The worst it usually got was fists and boots. Eventually we wore them down until they stopped holding street demos and marches. Then they were left alone to hold their own private events.

I know what you're saying about Germany. I've visited a few times and have known a few Germans down through the years. Most I've met won't talk about Hitler/nazis and are revolted even thinking about it. Their disgust for Hitler is ingrained in them. Banning all talk and discussion of Hitler and Nazis is imo their way of dealing with it.

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if there was a statue to the likes of Oliver Cromwell (notorious English cunt who slaughtered 100's of 000's of my countrymen) anywhere near me so I can understand how many Americans are disgusted by symbols of the old days. Put yourself in their shoes. When the English were eventually drove out of the South of Ireland the people burned and demolished nearly all of their stately homes and castles. These were symbols of oppression and brutality to them.

I bet if the KKK/nazis/Alt-right stopped having their torch marches and hatefests it would all calm down and the statues/monuments would no longer be an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't think we're going to find agreement here.

The Alt-right were marching with KKK style torches with a lot of them in uniform chanting their bigotry looking to provoke a reaction. When you do this you lose all rights imo and need to be beaten down. The law is irrelevant when nazis take to the streets.

9. Special pleading - RationalWiki

10. #170 Praetorian, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    @SmokinP

It is very likely you will in fact "not find agreement here" with a lot of members. You have some very fascist views.

You are now openly including an Antifa link in your Forum signatures, while advocating people with different views than you get beaten down for voicing them.

upload_2017-8-17_6-21-50.png

Very clear why you are not and should not be agreed with.

I wonder if GC would tolerate links to white supremacy groups.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

11. Hands up! I'm a little cained and must have pasted that in by error. I sent a link to a friend earlier. In my defense I don't see my signature on my phone.
    I will replace it with something more apt but Antifa is hardly a terrorist organisation to anyone but the Alt-right. :)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  12. @Praetorian
    How's that?

Oh and I love the way you included a screenshot as proof as well. It's serious business this internet business isn't it. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. When I watch the news and see these rallies there are thousands of people in their 20s ...on a Tuesday...I think people need to get jobs.

I'm sure most people at these rallies are getting government assistance .

I tell you what, bring it on. World goes sour today, I'm ready. Me and my compadres know how to deal with shit.

Put your signs down and put on a pair of boots and contribute to society.

America is so weak. Isis is winning. All this protest is killing us. Can we deal with real terrorism and not accuse police of any wrong doing. We are getting weaker by the day . And we ourselves will bring this country down. You watch. It's happening now. And isis doesn't even have to do much anymore. We're merely doing all the damage to ourselves. Thank you 44 % and black lives matter. And any other stupid group that exists.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Non-argument. You have yet to logically defend your position.

Even ISIS does not "lose all rights", everyone has the right to a fair trial and forming gangs to go assault opposing political ideologues belongs in Somalia, not the US.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. I note you've no problem with the Alt-right forming gangs and taking to the streets chanting bigotry.

I couldn't care less for ideological arguments in defence of the Alt-right's rights. That rhymes nicely off the tongue if I say so myself. :)

What is bothering you about what I said? KKK/white supremacists are fair game when they take to the streets in uniform shouting bigotry and hate while holding Klan style torches?

16. Yep. I like to include screenshots of people who advertise for extremist groups publicly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Interesting. Well if you like taking screenshots of links to similar sites you should knock yourself out on my post history. :)

Oh and Huey co-founded the Panthers, you should take a snap for the file.

18. No need to look through the many ridiculous posts you've made on here. I think pointing out your current advertisement of violent fascist organizations should suffice.

Your incapability of letting other people speak their views displays a glaring political intolerance.
    The fascism you claim to stand against is coursing strongly in your own veins, as you are supporting a group that is advocating violence to squash free speech, and the many other things they stand against.

Keep advertising for Antifa comrade, as long as anyone else on here who wants to stand with you is aware what a fan of that group and their tactics you are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Who have I stopped speaking their view here? o_O

I try to reply to everyone who quotes me but it can get frantic at times with you boys. Ye tend to tag team a comrade and it's easy to lose track.

I've been open about my support for Antifa and their role in Charlottesville since it occurred. It can't have been that much of a shock for you can it?