Bye bye Alt Right

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 16, 2017.

1. My dog found a kitten one time n kept it awhile till it was on it's feet...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I don't dislike cats...I just prefer dogs. I have 3...a german sherpherd (my girl for sure lol) Loki, a rottweiler, Thor and a mutt (brown dog...some kind of shepherd and begal/hound mix) Athena.
    See...when the wife gets baby fever, we get a puppy. Puppies are easier than toddlers haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have some kids they can hang out with mine

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. btw, they are all adopted from local shelters and rescues. no puppy mills here!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. BUT YOU GET THE BEST GRIND THAT WAY!!! the-spitzdog-with-a-coffee-grinder-picture-id145903242.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. You don't agree? So you believe that anyone ANTIFA labels a fascist is therefore a fascist? That shows an almost religious devotion to a violent group of thugs. Interesting.

And yes, neo-cons and neo-libs are practically indistinguishable. What's your point? Should ANTIFA violently disrupt Hillary Clinton's rallies, too? What about Mitt Romney supporters--do they deserve a bike lock to the head? Is anyone who is not a supporter of ANTIFA a fascist? I don't understand the point of this paragraph.

Well, outside of the avalanche of videos already posted on this site of ANTIFA members attacking ordinary citizens (videos I know you've seen):
    Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Journalists Attacked By Antifa at G20 After Being Targeted By Fake News - Big League Politics

Masked Anarchists Disrupt Berkeley Counterprotest, Attack Pro-Trump Demonstrators

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. well well well op looks like you are sorely wrong in your short minded assumption. Everything I read in the news now is anti antifa. The left wants nothing to do with them. They are just as bad as alt right neo nazis. They want to suppress free speech because they don't like what people they disagree with say. That is a very dangerous precedent to set. But the "antifas" are a group that will bring about their own demise. Bye felicias

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. an·ar·chism
    ˈanərˌkizəm/
    noun
    1. belief in the abolition of all government and the organization of society on a voluntary, cooperative basis without recourse to force or compulsion.
      • anarchists as a political force or movement.
        "ruling-class fears of international anarchism during the 1890s"

9. Stop expecting Pdog to make sense...

• Like Like x 2
  10. No just Nazi scum. I note that there is not one mention of the KKK and Nazi scum in your post, do they get a pass?
    They are of no concern to you, it's just Antifa who are the problem?

11. I'm solely wrong wrong that the Alt-right are finished or that Nazis are knuckle dragging scum?

12. i dislike all pushy extremist sets personally everything from aryans to zionists

13. The alt right isn't finished, these groups have gained and lost popularity depending on the political climate since before you were a wet dream. Are nazis scum, of course but that doesn't even have to be said by any normal person, it's just understood. Antifa are just as bad as any nazi is. The fact that these people would inflict violence upon and try to silence an opposing view because they don't agree with it is disgraceful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Again, Nazis are to the Right as Isis is to the Left.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I know where you're coming from but not everybody is happy to sit by and let swatsika waving nazis parade through the streets.

16. The left have shown no support for ISIS, it's the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel who are in that corner.

17. Ahuh.

You still don't understand.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. For the people who can't understand:

Isis shares Left ideation as Nazis do with the right. However just because they share ideation does not make these extremist groups an actual representation of Left or Right.

Where as Antifa IS a reflection of the Left.

Understand now, chucklehead?

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Nobody is happy about it, you just ignore them. It's the same thing you do when the westboro baptist church pull their crap. They all have all the right in the world to express their terrible beliefs. You can call it the fortunate or unfortunate by product of all our individual rights to freedom of speech. But the fact is the Antifa 100% do infringe on the basic right of freedom of speech and that is something I'll never accept. I would be just outraged if it happened to a democrat, liberal, libertarian, Flying Spaghetti Monster worshippers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ISIS are fascist religious fanatics, similar to their allies - Israel.

Isn't it strange how ISIS have no interest in attacking Israel? Then again why bite the hand that feeds you.