Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

By far whats your fav. strain?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cody704, Sep 22, 2012.

1. maybe alaskan thunderfuck, or good g13

2. personally i love northern lights

3. Not really sure anymore actually, I enjoy every strain of weed honestly :laughing:
    Jack herrer, I smoke the most though so I suppose it's jack!
    Smells good, tastes good, looks good, high's good.

4. Northern lights, that's the shit.

5. Probably one I tried in Amsterdam. Just different strength, though. I can never tell the difference between the highs.

6. I can't decide on just one.

Plus some of the best I've had were really awesome plants with made up names.

7. Green crack, fuck yeah!

8. Gotta have NYC Diesel!

9. Blue Dream (yeah THAT guy :p)

10. blue dream and grandaddy purp tend to be personal favorites!

11. In terms of potency I would say blueberry diesel. Only time I've had trouble finishing a bowl haha

12. Bubblegum from Amsterdam smoked a 1g joint of that when I went over there last. It got two of us really fucked up, then you would feel fine but before you could move it would kick back in ( some good shit )

13. My favorite has to be either sour d or blue dream

14. I'd have to say Purple Urkle or Trainwreck, I've been trying to get my hands on some Northern Lights for awhile though.

15. Sour D ! or Mr.Niceguy

16. A hometown strain called 'Northern White' gets me more high than anything else I've ever smoked. Tastes sour and has strange white hairs..... Goood shit !

17. #37 SelfGoverned, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    edited

18. Harlequin for a sativa, and purple mr. Nice for an indica

19. I always enjoy some OG Kush. More recently I've liked Dutch Treat.

20. Bubblicious (grew myself)
    Pineapple Express (probably cliche because of the movie but it fucks me up)
    OG Kush
    Super Silver Haze