By far the wierdest thing to watch when blazed

Discussion in 'General' started by rssdriv, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Have anyone of you ever watched Ren and Stimpy while stoned. Last night i found the 1st and 2nd season in my room so i decided to watch it. I didnt think it was that funny but they go off topic and ever little skit seems like it takes forever. Everything that they do is so slow but yet fast that it just fucks with your mind. And the colorations on the walls and the details on everything just creeps you out in a way.

2. I remember watchin that show when I was younger. It is a very disturbing show I must say. I have no clue how they even showed it on a kids network. But its entertaining none the less

3. That show scared me when I was little I still am traumatized from it

4. I'm sorry, but Wonder Showzen is so much more fucked up than Ren & Stimpy ever could be.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdL2jiM601U"]YouTube - Wonder Showzen clips[/ame]

5. i was alone as a baby and i grew up watching ren and stimpy all day
    They use to air it all the time
    now i have some problems in my life and i think ren and stimpy had an influence on that especially at the age from 3-6 as i can remember

6. haha dude i'm gonna grab my ren and stimpy dvds and go blaze after my shower now. thanks.

7. hell yes! i love the episodes where they are in space. and the up close snot and booger shots.

8. haha reply back with how it went
    cuz its relly fucking wierd
    make sure your just strictly watching with no distractions and lights off

9. alright man dont worry. just me tonight, no distractions at all.

10. I grew up on Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Daria, and Beavis and Butthead. And then that show Wild N Crazy Kids that they played at random inbetween all the good shows. (Ironicly, Wild N Crazy Kids was the reason I strapped somewhere in the vicinity of 10,000 firecrackers on my RC Hummer. If you know the show, you get it.) I still love those shows when they're on TV, especially Daria since it always reminds me of some of my friend's personalitys... Then I'd watch Space Ghost Coast to Coast and that one cartoon where everyone drove crazy cars that refected their personality (like the goth guy driving the hearse), and they always got sabotaged by this guy with a handlebar 'stache and a stripped tophat..

That shit was all bomb. I'd do it all again.

11. me too and garfield but ren and stimpy ids just unique and different than those other shows
    a ssomeone up there said ^ i really cant believe that was on a kids network and it wasnt even on at night but during the mornings and day and night

12. Ren and Stimpy is ONE FUCKED UP SHOW

Scared the shit out of me when I was a kid.

13. Yeah I remember doing it a little while ago, it blew my fucking mind into millions of tiny pieces.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I liked it personally. Although for some reason that episode where Ren loses his teeth and has all those nerve endings in his mouth with stink lines coming off them weirded me out a bit

15. it used to be normal and ok to have that on tv for kids. then America went totally politically correct, now if its a kids show that has nothing to do with virtue and everything of that nature, its frowned upon and not aired

16. If you want to be fucking blown out of your mind in confusion just watch Gummo. However, I did warn you..

17. i forgot to come back and say that ren and stimpy is hilarious when youre baked. what a great classic show. the one where they pose as dalmations is awesome.

18. Lol, ya dude. Same. Still love that show.