Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buzzkills?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FuturisticCC, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Aside from getting caught or pulled over, what are some buzz kills for ya?

Personally I think putting eye drops in at times can be a buzzkill and also taking showers kills it

2. Eye drops, showers, eating.. All are amazing but seem to make the buzz go fast :(

3. Having to repeat what I say because I speak too "softly"

I think I sound loud when I speak, so who knows?

4. If im stoned of dank then nothing is a buzzkill ive sat in the rain stoned as fuck with a nice hot bath waiting inside for me and it did not ruin my high one bit but hoping into that bath felt so fucking nice imo shit weed is a buzzkill

5. Buzzkill - Being stoned and see cop lights turn on the rearview
    Moment of Ecstasy - Watching the cops speed right by you

6. People who are "Too High" Usually fallowed by "I'm freaking out"

7. That's when you laugh and troll them.

8. Yes, indeed! Or start speaking only Hebrew on your cell phone and keep looking over at them. For dramatic effect,

9. Loud, obnoxious people....

10. When a friend brings their negative friend along that somehow still manages to b*tch and complain even while high. Never again.

11. A friend of mine just had a baby, cutest thing ever.. But when she started to scream I'm instantly sober.

12. Had this happen to me multiple times haha; the scariest, shit your pants moment you could have driving (besides crashing haha), followed by more relief than you've probably felt in months
    your brain doesn't even know what to do with itself at that point..

13. Where I live you dont really have to stress when you are smoking in the vehicle.. Got pulled over a few times while smoking, and I could keep my weed everytime, they didnt even searched me.. Just told me to get someone sober to drive or wait 6hours before driving again..

I really want to get pulled over in the states once while smoking, so I can explain to them cops how they solve issues like this in the netherlands.. But they probably fuck me over 10 times harder then an american citizen because I'm from the netherlands..

14. People being downers and yelling at me and shit. Kids I smoke with at college spaz about everything, total buzz kill.

15. [quote name='"Corndogs"']Eye drops, showers, eating.. All are amazing but seem to make the buzz go fast :([/quote]

Same here.

16. People who talk only about their problems, all the time.

People who never throw down worming their way into the session.

Being rushed

My evil fucking girlfriend

17. People who take their sweet ass time as if their the only ones who matter.

18. Having your friend re pack shotgun rounds with salt, waiting til you are leaving to go eat Chinese with a female then blasting you and her car

19. Being at a gathering of 5-6 of my friends all whom smoke but one, the one being that douche who just judges you the whole time and says shit like "You make your choices, and I'll make mine."

20. Hanging with at my buddies house who lives with his girlfriend. Fuck being around a couple that doesn't know how to do anything other than fight. We all take turns ripping the bong and getting sky high, then it ends in them arguing and being in a horrible mood for the rest of the night