buzzkills

Discussion in 'General' started by mister stash, Apr 4, 2012.

1. going to the dentist,
    eating...

2. Any physical activity seems like an immediate buzzkill..

3. Who would blaze if they know they have a dentist appointment?

lol

4. This guy. :bongin: Smoked a blunt 10 minutes after waking up from having all 4 wisdom teeth removed, Never got dry socket.

5. >.>......

Novacaine feels fucked up, even if you arent high..
    Eek,,,
    I have a dentist appointment in about a week... :eek:

6. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']Who would blaze if they know they have a dentist appointment?

lol[/quote]

I did that..

And yeah found out..

If your stoned. And they gas you. The weed high overwhelms the Gas high.. And yeah. The gas didn't do shit no matter how much they turned it up

7. Sir, SIR, stop right there STOP RIGHT THERE.

8. 50 missed calls from mom

9. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

This guy. :bongin: Smoked a blunt 10 minutes after waking up from having all 4 wisdom teeth removed, Never got dry socket.[/quote]

I smoked bongloads the day after. But blunt.

Brave man.

10. COPS!:eek:RUN!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcyiskNIiBI]Buzz Killington - YouTube[/ame]

12. me because i have an extreme fear of the dentist lol

13. on friday i was planning on seeing porter robinson, this DJ who does electro and dubstep and was really pumped about it...had a few drinks on the drive there and smoked a bit, so by time i got to the venue i was feeling really good, and was planning on eating some other stuff too

i get to the door and see some kid I know and talk to him for a minute or two until he told me that Porter robinson wasnt gonna be there bc he was stuck in detroit

now thats a fucking buzzkill

and that wasnt the first cancelled show ive been to, they fucking suck...the other one was at a huge 20,000 person venue and in the parking lot after people were going pretty crazy, saw some fires and bunch of fights, fireworks, people getting arrested...i was just sitting there drinking and watching all the craziness lol

14. Fucking a bitch then finding out it's your long lost sister.

edit:I mean shes* not it's. lul

15. getting high then realizing you have aids

16. i once smoked befor going to the dentist, im never doing that again. i really thought i was going to die in that chair. had mad cotton mouth, plus that sucker they put in your mouth equals death. im surprised my tounge didnt shrivle up and fall out of my mouth.

17. The worst is when they start scraping your teeth with that horrid metal pick, I was about to jump out of the chair and start strangling my dentist forrealz.

18. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

The worst is when they start scraping your teeth with that horrid metal pick, I was about to jump out of the chair and start strangling my dentist for realz.[/quote]

I had a dentist PURPOSEFULLY jab my gums with it and made me watch as she repeatedly stabbed my gums with a sharp object to prove that they were sore from not taking good enough care orally..

I seriously bled so much. Fucking bitch.

That was my moms dentist though. When I have to go in for a app.. Next time I'm finding my own. Fuck that.

19. Long phone call with a family member

20. Marijuana allergy. I win.