Buzzed hair?

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyIckyWeed, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I really couldn't think of a better word. I've read that "buzzed" is a type of haircut in video games. :D Anyway, what I'm talking about is having your hair 20mm or shorter. How many on GC got that? I just had a harcut today and the last minute I thought, fuck it, I'm gonna go for buzzed just to see how it suits me. I've never had my hair this short, and I must say it's fucking awesome. And a funny thing happened when I got my haircut, I almost fell asleep while she was cutting my hair. Maybe some of you read the thread about that I ran from the cops yesterday? Anyway, that made me really tired today so I almost fell asleep during my haircut. She was like, can you sit up straight, and I was like, hmmm? What did you say? :p Pretty funny IMO.

Anyhow, who on here got "buzzed" hair?

2. :wave:

No other choice. I have a wicked widow's peak, and the front of my hair is obviously alot thinner than the back of my hair. Makes me look like bozo. Balding at 18. For shame.

So, I keep it short

3. I got hella thick hair. I don't think I'm ever gonna start balding. I'm actually very proud of my hair. People complement it all the time. That sounds a bit gay, but I really am proud of it xD

4. I'll trade you.

I would give anything to have my luscious Jew fro back

5. Hahahah! :D No way I'd give up my hair. :p Sorry, bro. :p

6. I got me a buzz cut. :D

Rocked that shit since I was a wee lad.

7. Fuck yea buzzed FTW

8. Same. :( Been keeping it buzzed since I was fucking 16.

9. I go back and forth from getting a complete buzz cut to the top of my hair being a number 3 or 4 on the clippers. It kinda depends on my mood, the weather.

I have my own clippers. So about 1/2 the time I just give myself a buzz cutt, I've been doing it for myself and friends since I was in my teens so Its pretty easy to line up the back of my hair. around my ears. etc.
    The other 1/2 of the time I go to barber shops, get a nice short fade.

10. I like to keep my hair buzzed, but I'm just too lazy for that shit. My hair is no longer than 2-3 inches usually. otherwise it drives me insane