Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buying with $100 bill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rubbsled, May 13, 2009.

1. Do you think its ok to pay my guy with a $100 bill?

2. Ask him. But I would say probably yes, I've heard large bills are favoured because dealers have so much cash to handle.

3. Yea, don't ask for change though. I hateeeeeeeeeee making change fuck that.

4. yes it beats the shit out fop paying in ones. it makes the transdaction easier if he dosn';t have to count your cash.

5. To be honest I'd say no. 10s and 20s are the best I think.

6. I bought a quarter a month ago with a Franklin. I know my guy well so I didn't have to make it sketchy, but I think it would be funny if you have a quick handoff and hand him one bill... he'd definitely take a look at it.

But there shouldn't be a problem with it, as long as it's real... ;)

7. aslong as you are buying a 100 sack it is straight. I personally always give all of my dealers exact change, i dont one to rely on them having change because if they do not they are going to want to give u more bud and you may not want to spend it all on bud.