Buying wife bong for Christmas

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ihavethajuice, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Anyone know of any reliable U.S. based online bong shops?
    Looking to spend about $150, any specific bong or brands to look out for, I'm not too informed when it comes to bongs.

2. Just go to a local smoke shop, and remember dont say bong, say "water pipe".

3. Iv'e checked quite a few spots, but not much variety, hence why I'm looking online. Figured I might get a better deal online as well.

4. Oh online? Well u can start here if not here then...wat brand do you want to buy?

5. The lab of technologies would be a good place to look

6. The aqua lab of technologies :p

7. Aqua Lab Technologies .com

and NVS Glass has a lot of cool shit to

8. For 150$ I would look no further than the hybrid gridded stemline from SSFG. (google ssfgglass)

9. This.

10. Thirdeded.

11. Did you personally buy this? If so what is the quality like? Any defects? It looks comparable to the sovereignty stemline series

12. What is a wife bong?

13. I think a ssfg would be perfect for your wife!

14. Is this coming from experience with one or just a bullshit comment, I like the looks of it and would like a comment from someone whose owned it. Might buy if its worth it.

15. Best husband. EVER! Lol

16. I'm also gonna have to say ssfg

17. Brothers with glass

18. Or you could buy an Apix stemline, I would say it's a step up from the SSFG stemline because the perc is reinforced.