Buying weed in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by warka, Feb 16, 2009.

1. #21 j-boy, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    one time i bought half ounce of shrooms in school + like 5 grams of bud at once. I was paranoid all day so i had a friend hold it at lunch until after school. It was nuts cause there are always random cops there too! I never got caught with anything at anytime, just gotta play it smart;)

2. if you have to buy at school only do it in the bathroom

3. Lmao dawg u good jus buy it in the bathroom. I was always one of the biggest potheads/buyer in school (well me and my homeboy). Jus dont buy anything other than just mids unless it looks like dank quality bcu trust me im pretty sure if ur in hs then they are just tryin 2 make money by callin it dro/kush/purp or anything like that. Shit ill get high as a kite b4 school and teachers would ask me why do I look like that. They never searched me or anything lolz. (Probably bcuz I got all work done and kept a pretty decent gpa.

4. another great idea, its a violation of privacy to have cameras in bathrooms, you could get caught passing off a pound and have your case thrown out if they have cameras in the stalls

5. Man, when I was in highschool I chopped and bought weed (bought at first then chopped as a senior.). Just don't be dumb about it. I always used to do it in the middle of our smoke pit, where it was crowded and impossible for teachers to spot.

6. Why can't you just do it after school and not make stupid decisions??

:confused::confused:

7. also, remember that if your buying in school, you usually cant weigh it there unless you go to a bathroom

8. either do it in the parking lot of put the weed in a videogame box big enough to hold it, like a pc game box. just put the money in there, give it to your dealer and have him bring in the weed the next day in the box or have him give you it in another videogame box and make it look like you're trading games. no one will be suspicious if you're known to play some games at least occasionally.

9. never
    i repeat
    NEVER
    bring that shit to school with you
    there's a lotta snitches that would love to rat someone out
    seen that shit too many times

10. whhhat you dont have to all that

11. it depends on how strict your school is, i cant give you an answer for that.

myself, i had at least a dub or quarter on me every day in high school. even if i was buying, i wasnt too peranoid. my grades were good, all the teachers and staff saw me as a good kid so they never paid much attention to me.

12. Not sure how many of you go to private schools, but I did, and it was easy as hell to deal there. Only cameras were in the locker rooms, but the whole school was outdoors, so you could

a) Bathroom
    b) Empty Classrooms
    c) Library (my favorite spot, a lot of stuff is put up to make divisions within tables so noone can see shit
    d) Parking Lot (another good spot, real easy, no one cares)

Did this for 4 years and never got caught

13. I don't do that shit, it's really not worth getting expelled over. I keep it in the parking lot if it comes to that.

14. alot of ppl on GC really have strong feelings about not taking weed to skool. im a sophmore going 2 a ghetto highschool, i slang, and i walk in with at least 5-8 grams a day to school. i also say goodmorning 2 my dean everymorning to =D. its soooo easy. no dogs, a search room and its random, if u get picked i carry all my shit in my glasses case, put it on the desk walk thru the metal detector without any problems. we have security guards, rent-a-cops and teachers in the hallways at all times. all i do is find a safe spot, make the transaction and leave it at that. its not hard at all but i guess the school ur in has alot 2 do with it to. and, ALWAYS have ur deans, security guards, cops w/e on ur side. it pays off, TRUST ME.

15. That shit goes down in the back of classrooms man, The teachers are either ignoring the fact that it happens or are just plain unaware that it happens.

Just chill, do it somewhere quiet or better yet wait until school is over ?

16. the only thing u have to be the slightest bit worried about is a lucky random search. just be smart. stick to a bathroom. the random search thing; i sold my friend the last of my sack for 5 bucks in class(really bout a j and a half of weed) but i had my bowl on me. i use to smoke near the bus stop in the woods, and i didnt have papers that day. my school supposedly stopped doing random searches. little did i know that was some bullshit. around lunch that day, the dean pulled me to the side and said that i was the days random search. and trust me, me selling that abg had nothing to do with me getting caught. just a lucky fuckin search, and they got me with paraphernalia.

Lesson of the day: Don't carry a bowl with you unless its ditchable. weed is concealable. a chunk of glass isnt...

17. something tells me you won't be around long.

18. It's not a big deal... just meet the kid, go to a bathroom and exchange... easy.

and if on the rare chance there is a dog the day you bring bud, shove that shit in your underwear if it's a lot (like 1/8 O and up) but if it's just like a dub sack or like a dime bag, ditch that shit, or sell it quick lol.

19. wait what the fuck kind of ghetto ass school has metal detectors? my school doesn't even have cameras... we have 2 security guards: a 55 yearold fat redneck bitch who's indian and dropped out of High School and a 60 yearold fat guy with a limp who can't run....

20. Being nervous gets you caught.