Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed from online dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Around4pluto, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Hey all :)

So im a newbie when it comes to weed, I don't know anyone who smokes it so can't find a dealer, anyways I joined a weed forum on Facebook and a dealer contacted me who states he has been well established for 18 years, grows his own etc

He seems like a decent fellow, however I am wondering if it's safe to do it this way? What if my weed gets laced and how could I tell if it was?

Also I will hopefully be buying critical mass, is that a good strain for a first timer?

Thanks all.

2. Try it. Only send him enough money you can afford to lose. Start small. Maybe an 1/8th or something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You should be more worried about the source that it’s coming from and not the strain itself.

If it’s laced with unmentionables, the guy will lose more money than will be gained....

Buying anything of this nature online is going to be sketchy no matter what

You should also be more worried about the forum guidelines too, bro

• Like Like x 2
  4. don't get scammed it sounds sketchy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. If you want to get into it depending what country you are from I recommend going down the local skatepark and asking people who are smoking. Online sounds risky.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unless you're in a legal state or a medical program, this guy is a scam artist. He knows how to sound trustworthy and wet your appetite for this fantastic cannabis he has been growing for 16 years. As already posted only spend money you can afford to waste, because you're not getting cannabis from your guy. Good luck, mate.

7. Chances are you will lose your money and get nothing in return but disappointment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. THINK ABOUT IT he's been growing for 18 years and need to use Facebook to sell his weed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not gonna lie, this sounds like a robbery setup. If you digitally transfer funds, I'd bet you ain't gettin shit. If you meet in person, I bet you get pistol whipped and taped to a dumpster.

Take this from a former stick up kid.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1