Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying shake for 20 a g

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budbrownies93, Jan 30, 2014.

1. dont be smoking mids.. its grown by people that dont take care, or give love to there plants.

smoke high grade, always worth the price!

who knows what the cartel is putting in there mids to make it weight more.

2. Oh wow. Isn't kier a lot more potent regardless of where it's from? Sounds like a good deal.

3. yea. but a gram of keif is also like one big bowl of pure keif. i kno some places keiif is worth more not here. alot of clubs around here givee a gram of keif out for free with a purchase of a gram or more of weed

4. gnna throw it out there. shake has no value. I won't even smoke shake; unless there is no weed around. Your dealer is getting rich

5. I wouldn't say you got ripped off but its a learning experience.  20 a g is relatively standard, but if swim is getting shake then you better beleive its 10 a g

6. My first time buying weed I got a half O of shake for $10, was when I was new to smoking. It took like 3 joints to get high, but fuck it, it was cheap and lasted a while

7. I wouldn't pay over $10 a g for anything let alone shake, if it was $20 why didn't you just buy nug?