Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying shake for 20 a g

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by budbrownies93, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I think this is crazy, picked up my buddy and his dude have him good dank shake but for $20 a g. In my opinion shake should be pretty cheap considering they don't have much in it. What do you guys thinkSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I think you're getting ripped off. 

• Like Like x 2
  3. thats a rip, I get a g of shake for 10

4. Luckily it wasn't myself that bought it, it was my buddy. I told him i would only spend $10-$15 on it. $15 still sounds high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Least he grinded it for you already 

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah shake is supposed to be cheaper and a gram is normally 20$ atleast on the east coast

• Like Like x 1
  7. shake is never worth 20 a g

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got a whole ounce of dank shake for a hundred lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. buy it if you want to get rip off idiot. $20 a gram could get you some really good weed not shake..

11. [quote name="asd16" post="19432302" timestamp="1391049084"]thats a rip, I get a g of shake for 10[/quote] that's a rip off as well budSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. I get a phat oz of the dankest shake you've ever shook for a Franklin, niggah

• Like Like x 1
  13. It was a bait n switch. Baited him in there saying how good the stuff is and then get there and realize it's shake after he bought it. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. A gram of shake should cost $10 or less. 

15. shake shud be 20 a oz here in clubs u can get a gram of keife for $2.50. not 20 a gram lol wtf. sounds like me in my old days when i was 14. buying ozs of shake for 10. keifing it. and selling it for 20 a g. and saying its 2gs since shake is light. 

16. lots of trichomes :)

17. Lol dude wtf how could you let that happen to your friend

18. #18 Delightfully High, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    If the shake ain't on sale I ain't buying ,and I recommend you shouldn't either.

19. yea, 20 a gram for shake was waaay steep. like 4x what he should have paid. give you dealers number to your friend. help a brotha out cause thats just wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. That's fucked Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app