Buying Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by papaben25, Sep 29, 2009.

1. I would like some info on buying seeds. I may purchase from cannabisseeds.com. They say that my credit card will have a different name on the bill then where it comes from and it is shipped in stealth packages. Did any one have trouble with security or any thing else in the U.S.?

2. They are a legit company. I received my order in a timely manner, maybe 2weeks or so (can't quite remember). It was very discrete in an unmarked brown envelope. I forget how they charged my credit card but it was some arthritis organization. Nothing that would really be suspicious to anyone checking my statements.

They don't have the best genetics but their not bad. I have ordered White widow, super silver haze and Himalayan gold. All having great germination rates.

Overall i would say you get what you pay for. But if your just starting out and want something other than bagseed then go for it.

3. there's an entire Seed Bank section devoted to exactly this.

the only seedbank that truly gets continual positive reviews is The Attitude. great selection from many breeders. i've also had success from High Grade Seeds and Nirvana Seeds. Again, check out the seed bank forum for lots of reviews of lots of different seed banks. If I remember right, cannabisseeds.com has gotten mixed reviews...

4. I would definitely suggest CannabisSeeds.com. I live in the US and I got my order in just 6 business days! I ordered it on a Friday, a whole week passed, then I got it on the next Monday.

Plus all the seeds look fantastic! The packaging is completely anonymous and stealthy.

5. Go with Attitude, I just ordered from them recently and I got my seeds today. Make sure you use the stealth shipping option, well worth it!