Buying Seeds Online Us?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Nyxierawr, May 23, 2013.

1. Has anyone done it successfully? What site did you use?

2. #2 tplat, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    5 orders from Attitude Seed bank in the last 3 years with no problems. I pay extra for the guaranteed stealth shipping.

3. i just did my first order with herbies went great and smooth got my seeds in bout 10 days

4. I get mine from http://bonzaseeds.com/ I like being able to pick a couple seeds for various strains and depending on how $ you spend they include freebies.  The freebies change every month too, keeps it interesting.  I'm sure most seed resellers are like this but they are the ones I started with and I have NEVER had 1 issue

5. Most reputable seed banks have freebies according to how much you spend and promotions. On Attitude they have their freebies and special promotions around each major holiday, 4/20 special and birthday promos each year also use the coupon code 420 to save a little bit of money.

6. Do any seed banks accept PayPal?

7. I know Attitude doesn't. Some are also getting pretty picky about what forms of payments they take and have been like that for a while. Pick what site you want to order from and find out what payment methods they take before commiting.